Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lab session-Soldering~



Last experiment of my lab module, soldering. It is my first time doing it; took me quite some time to get the hang of it. I only managed to solder 1/3 of the setup with most of the time spent trying to solder right... Glad that when I try it out, it works! And now to worry about the next 2/3 of the setup... In preparation for it and also cos I didn't manage to do it, I took some wires from my school(apparently, it can be taken for use).

So, this 2/3 of the setup is actually the one I said I will do but realised that I do not have any wires left after doing the previous setup I shown before and thus, it was dragged until today(when I've wires)...


First result:

Second Result:

Last result(after changing a bit):


In the end, I think my setup is wrong since none of these is the expected result... If I can't even do it on a breadboard, how am I supposed to solder it??? Sigh~

SIF update:

Just got Rin today when 4x and expert modes come out. Right now, waiting for 4x and expert modes to be out in En server to get Kotori(time to use those 'kotori'!)

(Self) Work update:

Just finished my cover picture with all my respective user IDs in different art communities and social media. Will be uploading together with my new profile pic on my birthday! Also for Milky Holmes fanart- not sure if I can finish before birthday but I will try my best to!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~  

No comments:

Post a Comment