Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Finals approaching, Kinokuniya stuff, WIP+old drawings, SIF and Spring anime:MGLN Vivid~

I think I am going to fall one of these days. Feeling like a zombie when I go to school and trying my best to keep awake to listen to the lectures- energy draining much... Also, had a jap vocab test and Business mod MCQ test yesterday, and well... the day sucks. First, I know for jap, I made mistakes in the test which I can blame myself for not studying enough but that wasn't too demoralizing. The most upset thing is the Business MCQ test. Can't believe I flunk it and what's even more hurting is that ppl pass... Sigh... Just thinking about it made me feel like a failure... I kinda lost my motivation in studying after that.(Luckily the test holds 10%- not too big of a %)
Maybe I was too tired or something yesterday, today I gt a little motivation back and planned for the weeks before my finals. I mean what's done is done; I fail my test and what can I do?- Move forward and deal with what's present + future and not the past.
Jap finals next week which will be a tough one but I will manage and after that week, one module will be done! Also, lab will be done this week so another module down as well plus I need not go for lab anymore next week, giving me more time to study and revise!

That's my 'fantastic' school life and now my sharing~

Stuff bought from Kinokuniya-

A small toy bought (by my sibling):




The toy will reveal after shedding its shell by putting the above green ball like thing into water and...


Ta da~ A small seal is born. FYI: recommendation to use a container not for eating to do this experiment; when the 'shell' is shedding, it kinda dissolves and makes the water green as seen above. In addition, the ball like thing has this washing powder smell and feel like washing powder as well(from how powdering it is.) It was a fun experiment but it was not worth the price. 

Latest Dengki G's magazine- Hanayo mini figurine. Next in line: Rin mini figurine!

Recently, I was looking through my old stuff I did back in my primary school days(to see whether I want). And I must say I had my ambition of becoming an artist from young but apparently, my skills aren't very good... Below are some manga I did back in those days...(quite bad but still they r mine so...)









With that, a sneak preview of a wip(work-in-progress):

Considering her birthday is this month and I doubt I have time to do one in her birthday week so did it early. I've yet finish doing the shading/colouring and this is only page 1; there're a total of 2.-Please look forward to it!
Some thoughts about it(I may mention again when I upload it...): I don't know how did my initial idea got strayed into this idea... I got a feeling I read too much love live fanfic that it turns into this...(The 'this' I am referring to will be said in my artist notes but for now, you can guess if you want to.)

SIF:


Both Umi(started on Sunday) and Maki(started yesterday) scorematch are currently on and once again, it's tiring to manage two accounts when I have my schoolwork to worry... And even worse, with Umi scorematch, I am planning to get into at least tier 2 to get another copy of her so more tiring than usual to maintain my position.

After grinding much(spent about 10-11 gems), I got her yesterday and now playing a game of endurance to maintain my rank- surprisingly I gt into tier 1(which is not intention) and trying my best to maintain but it's tough since ppl r still using gems in tier 1 so if I do want to maintain, I may have to use up all my gems at hand if I do want to stay at tier 1...Sigh...
As for Maki, playing at my own pace and saving for the event after the next in which my exam would be over by then; help make grinding easier for me!

And some achievement made in SIF:
First time FC Colourful voice- still gt 2nd sigh...(at least the 1st also fc)
My pure team really sucks... The  unfairness from getting 4th after fc... It's an unexpected fc; blueberry train expert.

Managed to fc these 2 before they go!(thanks to the little cheat I have...>8<)

Lastly, spring animes started last week. And I started watching Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha(MGLN) Vivid. The animation is fine; my only dislike is the new design of the characters. It is a bit weird as compared to before with the eyes being too big but the eyes were fine for the adults; definitely a no no for the young(like Vivio, Einhart). The opening and ending are great as well, considering Nana Mizuki and Yukari Tamura are the singers. 

Angel Blossom by Nana Mizuki:

Pleasure Treasure by Yukari Tamura:

Some screenshots of the opening and ending:

I'm planning to try draw some, especially the first one- got some inspiration from my first time watching the ending song. I know I also said I want to draw some Million Arthur work but I suppose that just mean I have quite a few fanart I want to do so going busy after my exam(maybe drawing a few during break from studying~)

Suppose that's all for the updates. It's nice to pen down once a while. With that and something to share before I leave:
Tulip gotten from KLM airline during a travel fair- try to let it live as long as it can, considering that it need to be in cold condition but S'pore is not exactly the place it should be... 

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment