Wednesday, June 17, 2015

[Weekly Update] RG RX-78-2 GDS ver, JAD Re-Edit & LL Keychain progress, etc.~

Recently, caught a flu and the past few days had been nasty for me(right now, am feeling better but yet to be well-.-) As such, work progress has been rather slow.

RG RX-78-2 Gundam GundamDockSG(GDS) ver.

Night Light~


FINALLY, FINISH IT! I must say RG is the hardest grade I ever did(only grade I didn't do is PG) And the experience of building this gunpla was... A traumatic one; from losing parts(found them ltr) to broken parts(didn't notice till I see the instruction booklet-.-) plus the stickers... This is the first time I feel that pasting stickers can be this challenging!
Yet, overall it was a great experience (and finally understood why RG costs that much despite being same size as HG). Even so, shall think twice of buying RG- it can really test a person's patience(and my patience was thinner than usual due to my flu...) Still left with RG Zaku(Red) GDS ver. to work though high chance I am buying more from jap...

Just A Dream Re-edit:

Did one page draft yesterday I think and well it was kinda a mess since my planning for that page was rather vague plus the fact that I am sick, was not helping at all. Current progress: page 32~
While the progress may be slow, good news that I finally finished planning the rest of the pages!-As it is, the manga will end at pg38(unless there's a need for an additional page...). Managed to end it within the page limit of 40! Even though this version has less pages than the first version, there will still be lot of touching-ups to work on(sigh... my most hated part...).
Considering my body condition, think I will leave 2 pages per day for this week- likely to finish all drafts by this week!
Looking at how I progress from this project... I guess I may need to use my other break to finish it... Draft stage may be done(by this week) and outlining stage can be done before July plus cleaning-up stage that may take up some of my July time; the shading part will be the most tedious and time consuming that I afraid I may need to leave it for my next break. So to break it down:

  1. Draft Stage- done (likely) this week
  2. Outlining Stage- done before July
  3. Cleaning-up Stage- Done by mid/near end July
  4. Shading & proofreading-???(next break...)
I may not be able to finish the manga in this break but I did promise the teaser for my other 2 chapters.- Likely to show a bit of chapter 2; not sure about chapter 3(may/may not, depending on my work load...)

Doodle~(Slight y-feel>8<)


Love Live Keychains 

Well, I am going to not put all hopes up yet not give up. All in all, if there's no sale, I guess I can make the keychains for fun? Will be making this week; posting when done.
(P.S. I released I never did upload the designs onto Pixiv/Deviantart-.-)


Other stuff~(read if u don't hate my ramblings- you've been warned!)

So my University registration date and time are out yet I've yet to plan(hate to plan, sigh...) Suddenly, I feel I have many work loads to work even though I kinda put myself into this 'mess'... 
Sometimes, I wonder... Why do I go to such lengths for my work even though I know there won't be many audience; like how I blog, thinking ppl want to know when in reality...sigh... I suppose... I just want to live up to my belief of working my best and end up with no regrets? 

That's about it then! Another 3 more days!(RIP $$) This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji

No comments:

Post a Comment