Monday, June 15, 2015

Funan Matsuri 2015 + CharaExpo Coming up(XD)

Funan Matsuri is an event that lasted a week and it officially ended yesterday.  Weekends were more fun since the creators' hub will be there though weekdays(I went on one of the days), I got hooked on K the anime when it was showcased.-In a way I gt another anime to watch before school starts. It was more interesting and fun for me this year(partly cos last yr gave me bad memories...) due to the amount of goods I bought(all lovelive>8<).

And I must say I was quite lucky in this event.

SECOND YEARS!!!
This lovelive card I gt- initially I gt the 3rd yrs(it's not bad) and I don't mind having it until there was this guy who was finding this 3rd yr card outside the store- he bought quite a few just to get this but couldn't so in a way, I was like his slight hope. I opened the wrapper before him and yes, it is the one he wants and you had no idea how happy he is, asking me what I want while showing his collection(that's how I know about how many he bought). I said the '2nd yr' and his 2nd collection was it; the trade was a huge success! Tbh, I love to get Umi solo card but with Honoka and Umi in one card- I can't ask for more with 2 of my faves together!(I don't mind Kotori and come to like her slowly~*8*)

Next up: Moejigen Lovelive goods:


After buying the SR envelope with keychain inside at AFASG14(you see at the right side), I came to like this grp and to think they came for this event, I immediately wanted to go to that booth but it was quite crowded when I gt there with my friend so instead, walked around seeing other booths. There was one booth that its art is great and I would have loved to buy its badges if not for the price; it was $4 per badge and not the big type but the rather small type so thus, my friend(who also agreed it was ex) and I decided to not buy...

This is my first time buying artbook(unofficial) and well, I really love this plus the fact that this grp sells great offers- like buying that NicoMaki book, comes along a bag plus a pouch bag. And if you spent $30, you can another bag.(I shared with my friend to get the bag; my kind friend didn't want the bag so it's mine>8<)

As for the Umi keychain... That's their style of putting the keychains into UR, SR and R envelopes(I bought the SR at AFA last yr) This time they have the UR and R versions!- I bought the UR version(slight ex cos the keychain has pic on both sides as compared to the SR and R ver.)

My story of this matter is quite... a funny one... At first, I really love to buy but realise 'what if I didn't get my fave(Honoka/Umi) like last time(the SR ver I gt was a Maki...)' and the cost isn't helping much.
Although my first argument can be easily defeated by the fact that trades are allowed for UR ver(but not SR/R ver...)- this trade is not the normal trade between fans but rather the booth person will help with the trade; first, if u open and dislike the char u gt, you can leave that char with the booth person where you'll write the char inside the envelop and the char u want to trade. After that, u need to write the password(any word) so that the booth person can confirm you're the owner. Before the booth closes, come back to get back yours whether is it traded or not(you wouldn't want to waste your money just b'cos it is a char u dislike/don't want or whatever the reasons)
Knowing the above situation, I still didn't want to buy since I gt quite a few keychains at home that I had no idea how to 'efficiently use' it. However that changes when my sibling went to buy and gt Umi.

I was jumping for joy(not literally but my heart was) but not my sibling who likes Kotori/Nozomi more. So I decided to try buy one to get either so that I can trade with my sibling and it turns out... I didn't get what my sibling... And neither did I get my faves either...I gt Hanayo... Well, I don't dislike/hate her or anything(she's pretty much like the shy me...) but under this circumstance(my sibling don't really like short haired girls)... Sorry Hanayo...
So I put it up for trade.-I think it was lucky that I went in the morning since it was pretty much the last day of the event so chances are reduced much more as compared to yesterday. While heading back to rest before coming back again in the evening to check, I kinda prayed for mine to trade cos I know there r Hanayo fans but maybe not as many as those popular chars like Maki and Nozomi...
Luckily my prayers were answered when I came back in the evening. It was still a challenge to get it though since the booth was crowded again... When I checked the envelopes up for trade and mine's gone from the basket, I started to feel excited at the fact that, 'just maybe...' and headed to ask for mine. When I searched at the envelopes that had successful trades(but owners yet to come to collect), I saw mine; the last one in the pile- likely to be just traded off(thanks whoever traded with my rice goddess!). Showing the traded keychain to be Nozomi, I nodded to confirm and the kind booth person gave a new envelope to me, considering it is kinda ruined with the writings needed to be done for the trade.
With that, I can trade with my sibling!

2 Lily White Members~
In the end, I was happy with the goods I gt accordingly to my fave! But that comes with the problem that I spent quite an amt in this event... And with CharaExpo coming up this weekends... I'm really going to be broke(RIP $$$) Sigh...

Talking about CharaExpo, once again the lovelive goods(official) are attracting me. Esp the Kanda Matsuri T-shirt- selling at $35; so gonna buy it, gt to rush off to that booth first!



Not just this, they even bring in the Jerseys from SIF Matsuri:


But the price is enough to make me think twice of buying the jerseys plus the fact my country's hot yr round... Look's like the other anniversaries files are out for sale(I think I only gt until 3 million anniversary...)

There are even more stuff(like SAO, PMMM, Milky Holmes) that I think my money's at risk...(Getting more hype than AFASG14)

Another 4 more days to go!- meanwhile gt tons of stuff to work on...(will be posting a post on that ltr in the week; almost forget about my weekly update...)

Gt another post coming up under [Line Event @313 Somerset]~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment