Monday, June 29, 2015

#randomkotoumi write-ups~

I've typed all the current write-ups I did for the KotoUmi doodles. You can now read them from my blog- just below the header! And from now on, all write-ups will be uploaded there!

For today, no write-ups but a requested doodle~


Chibi KotoUmi or rather young KotoUmi! Sry for the bad dog drawing(-.-)

Currently, no inspiration... Fun fact: if you did read each write-up, you would realise it's according to the seasons and funny thing is that I did not have that plan in mind.(>8<) Likely to end this in Memory 10 yet I may just draw for fun~
Also, doing this small 'project' gave me more exposure to drawing Kotori; Umi was not that hard to gasp her art concept but the same cannot be said for Kotori.
At first, I was tempting to change to HonoUmi instead since Honoka was easier to draw... But, KotoUmi is the pairing I want to draw so yeah...(While Umi and Honoka are both my fave, I prefer KotoUmi to HonoUmi even though both are equally cute~)

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji

No comments:

Post a Comment