Friday, June 26, 2015

[Weekly Update] New Proj: Random KotoUmi Doodles & Write-ups~

YuYuYu Fanart Project




All 5 heroes done- from Yuki Yuna Wa Yusha De Aru! Maybe working on the 3 from Washio Sumi Wa Yusha De Aru~ 
Going to scan for better quality(the images above are the final work; did some adjustments here and there, and maybe doing shading...)

New work: KotoUmi Random Doodles & Write-ups

This is a random project I started this week. I just thought of drawing couple/lover situations that are often seen(e.g. sleeping on the lover's lap, etc.) The write-up's random; inspired from the situation I drew the couple into~(May be cheesy for one's good and its POV is obvious if you're a loveliver...)

I can't help just put my (somewhat) fave pairing in those situations. And that pairing is none other than KotoUmi~(>8<) 

So far, I've done a total of 4~

MEMORY 1: A Day At The Park
Theme: Sleeping on shoulder



Artist/Author's notes: After drawing the doodle and looking at it, I kinda regret drawing Kotori holding Umi's hand... And also, (if u noticed) I put Kotori's side ponytail on the left instead of the usual right for easy drawing...

MEMORY 2A Day At The Beach
Theme: Piggy-Back



Artist/Author's notes: Initially, the reason y Umi piggy-back Kotori was cos Kotori sprained her ankle while hiking with Umi. Umi feel responsible and careless for letting Kotori get hurt... But, guess I didn't want it to be a sad memory so change it to Umi piggy-back Kotori home so as to not wake her up from having a whole day of fun at the beach.(Umi can a real gentle-'man') 
Like the first memory, Kotori's side ponytail is also at left for easier drawing~)

MEMORY 3A Day After School
Theme: Sharing An Umbrella



Artist/Author's notes: This is more for the write-up; initially the write-up was 2 pages long but decided it was a little too long-winded so shortened it to 1 page... Again, Kotori's side ponytail is at the left...

MEMORY 4A Day After An Errand
Theme: Sharing A Bike



Artist/Author's notes: And finally, Kotori's side ponytail is correct(XD) The write-up gave me a headache as I had no inspiration of how should I write it... The problem was: why did Kotori took a ride on Umi's bike?- I thought about it for the whole afternoon till I finally gt a little inspiration to work and ta da, it's done~

I got a few more situations I thought of like the pocky game(?) so more to come! I'll be posting on both my twitter and instagram.- About my instagram... Well, I didn't really care too much of the opinions of my followers(mostly my friends and family) that maybe this type of art may disgust them... 
Well, gays are not welcomed and that's a fact I can understand in society, thus I refrained from saying much till now.
I guess I just want to try drawing different lover/couple situations I see on the net and what's better to use my fave pairing. Currently, the best interpretation of character I can do is Love Live members; I've the most 'interaction' with them.(from SIF) 
And so, there's a chance that I may take down all posts of this project from instagram if one of my followers(esp. my friends and family) dislike such things... 

Just A Dream Re-edit

Apparently, doing outline for 4 pages a day is not easy- partly cos I went out on one of the days for the whole day... And, outlining is not that simple- did make some mistakes here and there(-.-) 
I'm going to extend the deadline from end of June to before I fly to jap.(which is 9 July) The cleaning-up stage should be able to finish before school reopens... And the shading and touch-up stages will be done during my next semester 1 mth break(hopefully, can finish by then...)

Current Outline Progress: Till page 19~

Misc, etc~

About another week before my trip to jap! But before that, I got a Stars War to fight.- Got to try get my ideal School Timetable before I can go in peace!(I finally did the plan; all that left is hope my timetable can be registered without any problem!)
Think I really gt post anime convention sickness. After CharaExpo15 ended, I feel bored at home(even though I gt quite a few stuff to work on...) It's more like I just lost my motivation... Or maybe I'm just can't wait to go jap soon? Anyway, next anime convention or rather a doujin convention is EOY which is 15/8-16/8. It's during my school term so gt to see my school load first...(Well, there's AFA I can look forward to yet seeing the date I may not be able to go...But LL Movie is another matter- I'm definitely watching!)

Guess that's all. SIF is kinda a horror for me; to aim tier 2 for both acc... I'm drained...

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

No comments:

Post a Comment