Sunday, June 28, 2015

Random post: Should I switch to tumblr?

Looking at the various tumblr(mostly from fanfic authors), wonder if I should shift my blog to that platform instead? I mean I know there are many blog platforms out there like wordpress?

Maybe I should just stick to blogger?- After all, I did say I want make this my last blog; if I delete it again due to lack of interest, I'll not return to blogging community...

Will see how it goes~ Need to stop going into more social communities; currently has a bit too many to manage... Meanwhile I shall just stalk look at those tumblr acc for some 'interesting' anime stuff~

This is Yaiji signing off, ja ne~

Yaiji~

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking lately to switch to another blogging platform lately. But everytime i think about it I find it interesting but then if you think about it, you'll have to learn a whole new platform/site. If I were to switch, i would learn more about the blogging site fully before making a solid decision. That's what I think you should do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice!(>8<)
      Tbh, I was thinking of tumblr cos of how there r blogs there I like to follow. However that would mean I need to create an account there and that kinda... Sucks...
      I agreed that one will have to learn how does the other blogging platform work, to like that platform instead!

      Delete