Saturday, August 2, 2014

Manga series, Fuhen No Unmei: Temporary Taken Down from my Pixiv Acc...

Short post here: While looking through some of my works, I realise that my manga series, Fuhen no Unmei, has many errors here and there. The art is also quite bad... I'm thinking of taking down this manga but... I had told myself that I'll see to it to the end and finish it as my first manga series! So instead of taking the manga down, I'll just correct the errors; not going to redo as I don't have that much time for that... Maybe I'll make chapter 2 better as a compensate?  I just took down the manga from my pixiv account so give me some time before I upload again the version with all errors corrected! (The manga is still in my DA acc though; I would replace the pages with errors so bear with me!>.<)

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment