Tuesday, August 26, 2014

B-PC part 2

With the colouring done today, here it is:


All I can say is that my colouring skill is bad... But this will do I guess. I'll upload this in DA and Pixiv after scanning it. (FYI: Pixiv Beta's ending on August 31 so no idea if I'll still be using pixiv without english translation...) The last part will be on the final product, the postcard before sealing it off in an envelope!

Daily life of a certain artist:

Just watched this week's episode of Re:Hamataro, Hajime has quite a sad past and her minimum...I must say it is like almost every special power anime like To Aru Majutsu No Index, there will be one who holds the power to nullify special powers of others.-This can be called the counter in such animes? But no matter, I wonder why the 'bad' guys want her power for and then in the flashback, Nice was shot yet he survived...Because he was not shot in the heart?

Oh yeah, I went to cycle today after school and man, it was a bad experience of either almost hitting someone or falling off my bike... Sigh...But that's not going to stop me from cycling!-Right now, I love this hobby of mine especially during a windy day when I can ride fast and experience the wondering feeling of the wind brushing against my skin!

That's about it then! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~



 

No comments:

Post a Comment