Sunday, August 31, 2014

B-PC FINAL

Materials used:


1. The design base(Free! drawing)
2. Hard base for the card(Purple)
3. Envelope(Black)

After some cutting and pasting...


The card is done! Seems alright though after the resize to fit as a card, the quality of the drawing drops... But still, main thing is that my friend like it...(Hope she does...)  

And now, a little small corner for my gaming life! Just finished chapter 3(Quite slow>_<) of the main story from SIF(School idol Festival) and there is already MakiXRin indication as shown here:

A very bold declaration by Rin! Quite surprised since in the anime, Rin had an argument with Maki over Hanayo and yet... I thought for once Rin is attached to Hanayo instead.(0.0) This should explain why Maki and Rin is a possible pair... Though most fans think Maki should be with Nico which I don't understand until I read manga... Well, the characters in the manga are really different; Eri is not all that 'arrogrant'(Unlike her anime counterpart) and there is even a EriXHonoka moment when Eri suggested kissing Honoka if Honoka don't calm down...It's like Eri just got Nozomi's personality from the anime... Now I get where all the weird pairings are coming from... When there are different sources of the same series, fans can interpret in any way they like.  
Currently, I only gotten Umi, Maki and Eri R cards... Hoping to get the others, esp. my second fave char (Can u guess it?) Btw, if you're a LL fan, you should go look out for the different rejections by the nine members when you(A guy preferably) confess to them! It was both refreshing and interesting to see another side of the characters(Or rather how the artist think their rejections will be like...)

Oh yeah, today's August 31 which the day pixiv beta closes... Went to the website and it is still up; going to go check tmr. If it really closes down...I suppose... I should think whether I should use pixiv... (Sigh)

That's about it then! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment