Saturday, August 30, 2014

B-PC part 3

It is finally done! Behold...


A combination of pencil, water-colour pencils and copic markers for the colours. As for the background and logo(Which are not mine), I used CLIP STUDIO PAINT to put in. The background is from this link: http://wallpoper.com/images/00/27/02/43/ocean-by_00270243.jpg

Initially, I planned to buy copic markers to make up the lack of colours needed for the Free! characters. However, I realised that I've the colours but in the form of water-colour pencils. I thought the quality of water-colour pencils could not be compared to that of copic makers but how wrong I was... It turned out fine and that saved a lot of my money.

Right now, the above image or drawing is been sent for printing in the postcard size before making it into a postcard. Will show the end product in due time.(Maybe tmr?) To add on, the above image had been uploaded in both DA and Pixiv!

Oh yeah before I end off, I recently just started Love live School Idol Fesival and it was like any typical music game but with u's songs which is the whole selling part of the game.(for me that is...) Name's Yuki in the game with Umi(My fave) as the leader. Feel free to add if you see me!

That's about it then!-Got to go do my Uni homework! This is Will signing off, ja ne!

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment