Thursday, July 31, 2014

The sad news...

Still having muscle ache here and there due to the bonding session on Tuesday but it is getting better.(Hopefully, it will be fine on Friday...) So since the refresher courses that had finished about a week ago, I had been slacking quite 'a bit' and with the bonding session 1 day ago, my heart don't feel like starting school yet but my brain's telling me I should get myself ready... That's why sometimes I hate having fun near the time school's starting...I should get my gears moving again by doing the homework left by the refresher courses. Yesterday was a rest day for my exhausted soul.

Okay. that's was just my ramblings about my current life and now on to the main concern. From the title you would wonder what news it is.- Well, I'm sure most anime and manga fans had heard of the news. 

Japanese government is launching an anti-anime/manga piracy operation on the next month which is August... I know it is bounded to happen but take it for granted that since there are so many such websites, they can't be possibly taken down all at once; maybe one or two (like in the case of onemanga...) But I underestimated as a list of websites has been put up as targets...

 And man, the sites I used to read manga and watch anime are on the list... Just hope they survive somehow?(Sigh~) I guess I got to source out other sites or catch up on the manga I read before these sites are gone... Well, at least they didn't go even further to search people houses for any downloaded anime or manga... 

My reaction to the news (Done digitally about an hour or so) 
It's not like fans can't watch anime or read manga anymore; it just that fans have to now pay to do all those things... By initiating this operation, the ones who benefit would be those anime and manga companies as fans have to now pay for their goods yet at the same time, there will bound to be a huge(?) loss of fans... And it gets harder for people to get people watch anime or read manga when they are no longer free...  No idea what kind of effect this operation will do to the future but for me... I am a die-hard manga and anime fan. No anime and manga = no life for me(Well not literally since I can still draw without much constrain...)  As of now, anime and manga is my main source of entertainment.- Taking it away is like taking a part of my life away... 

That's pretty much what I want to pen down. The news really sucks but justice prevailed I guess; if you want something, you pretty much need to give something in exchange.-There's not much free meal in this world. 

Oh yeah, something to add on: my manga project is progressing quite well and I'm proud to say I am currently on my 30th page and still counting as the story has yet to end but soon... From this point, the twist will come soon. In a way, the story will be seen as everything seems fine or even perfect to the protagonist, Haru in the beginning before at the end, everything will tumble down... I am currently working on that. It should be done before my school starts!(Well, the drafts at least...)  

In addition, there's a 2 days anime event called EOY in this coming weekends!-Can't wait for it!^.^ This is Will signing off, ja ne~ 

Dark~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment