Monday, August 25, 2014

ICDS and B-PC subpart 1

Yesterday, 24/8 was ICDS. ICDS stands for international cosplay day Singapore. As the name implies, it is a cosplay day for cosplayers. However, as much I love anime, cosplay really isn't my cup of tea.  So instead of going for cosplay, I went for the anime stuff sold there.-An anime convention like EOY. It was both outdoor and indoor as the convention was held in 3 levels of a building. Unlike EOY, I actually bought something!(To make it worth the trip down!)

UMI!
Ok, that wasn't what I have in mind to tell my fave char from love live but yes, Umi's my fave! In my previous post, I finished watching love live and man, I wished it never end... The comedy and the music! (Especially the music!) The songs are really great like I said! (Currently listening to: No Brand Girls!)

I was planning to make a fanart on love live(instead of Free!-But my friend don't know love live so...) but worried the lack of time plus the fear of screwing up the drawing... It'll be a horror... But my school life comes first for now(at least for this semester) to test the standards.

As for my current project, B-PC, unfortnately, I failed to digitally colour the scanned drawing I did on paper so... Got to use copic markers instead... Have to go shopping for colours.-There goes my money.>_<

Oh yeah, here's the clearer version of the drawing without colour:
Added the logo...
That's all then! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment