Thursday, August 21, 2014

Doodles, reflection and... LOVE LIVE!

Casts of Just A Dream (Chibi edition)

Random char- both normal and chibi!

Doodles did during yesterday and today's morning lecture(>.<) PS: the lecture was super boring... Was trying out chibi drawing which seem a lot easier to draw; less details to draw.

Blogging to pen down some thoughts... This is week 2 of my Uni life and... I guess I should really buck up and let go some personal hobbies of mine until my exams are over for this semester.(?)- I... Suppose I should stop watching anime for now...(Sigh~) Or maybe leave it as a reward for a day or a week of school? To say the truth, I don't know whether I can really do alright with how 'somewhat' slack I am... Maybe b'cos it is still the basics? (Sigh~) 

In addition, I guess I'm minimizing my playing time on MA and BF... Hoping I will not lose my passion for those games...

With those thoughts, I wonder if there will be a day I stop drawing altogether?(I did stop briefly in my JC/Highschool but luckily found back my passion!) One of the friends I made during my temp work did tell me, never to stop drawing. In other words, not to lose my passion I suppose. Who knows? I love drawing a lot yet it will obstruct my current school life...

I still remember how I have the fear that if one day, I can't draw.- At that time, the low self-esteem me(Still am but has improved a lot) take that drawing is my only talent that I guess make me unique even though there're far better artists out there. Taking the thing that makes me unique, special is equal to taking away my use in this world- that was really what I thought back then... Thought of 'what if my eyesight worsen to the point I can't see?' really scared me back then and it still scare me since my eyesight is not improving. However, neither is it worsening so I can say it is fine as it is.

Without any use, I thought I wouldn't have any place in this world I guess... I really have low self-esteem at that time but now... I've began to think more positively.

I guess that should be all. Oh yeah, I finally finished watching love live!- I must say this: I LOVE μ's!-The songs especially! Of course, ARISE's songs(though not many) are not bad either(Hearing [private wars] right now!) but if both bands are real, I would still choose μ's!  It's sad that the series has ended... But their great songs will always get me hype up!(And maybe cheer me up?)  Heard that there's a movie for it- Looking forward to it! Oh yeah, out of the nine members in μ's!, like any fan, I would love one member more than the other 8!-Can u guess it? Will reveal in due time!

That's about it! Before ending off, there's another anime convention again this Sunday so going to finish up work for next week to enjoy and not to mention my B-PC! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~        

No comments:

Post a Comment