Sunday, August 10, 2014

Nation's 49th birthday, Comifest and School's starting(Sigh...) [+ A certain walking home experience...]

8 August marked the end of my orientation week and in about 2 days from today, school's starting for me... (Sigh~) The orientation week had been a fruitful one as I learned more about the University's education system which is flexible as I get to plan my own timetable. Beside that, I got to know my classmates and schoolmates. More than that, I realised that I can actually take on art courses like digital drawing despite being an engineering student! And then, there are oversea trips that I can take in next year but probably going to just go for one trip; an oversea internship if possible...(The cost is too much>.<) Best of all, I got to wear the graduation outfit without the hat! And I will make sure I wear it again in 4 years time! The outfit looks a lot like those worn in Harry Potter Movies! The freebies like the University's jacket was something great to have; it made me feel like I am a part of my University!

With that said, yesterday, 9/8, was my nation's birthday! This year, the nation turned 49 which is older than me by 30 years...(So I am not very young now-.-) On the same day, there's an anime convention called Comifest. It's quite a small event as compared to EOY but the big difference is that the venue of this event is air-conditioned!- Away from the sunny weather! Walked around and ended up buying a plushie called Aitori, made by the group called Daiyaku.

Say "Hello!" to Aitori! The newest edition to my plushie collection!

Aitori keychain!-Bought for my younger sister!

Also, I managed to get some freebies; some postcards...


The art is great though it is hard to differentiate female and male characters with similar hairstyles and body structures...

Beside that, the bookstore called Kinokuniya is having a 25% discount from 9/8-11/8! Planned to buy this month issue of CompAce but in the end... It was sold out!!!(-_-) And so, I bought manga instead of magazine...(To 'compensate' for the lack of magazine...)

That's pretty much sums up this week of mine. Oh yeah, before I forget, this is a certain or rather a concurrent incident that keeps happening in my life and 3 words for this: I HATE IT...

 
I swear before those smokers meet their ends due to smoking, those non-smokers like me will die from second-hand smoking and it is not like I want it... This is when I think the world is really unfair though there is no one to blame but human who invented cigarettes. Did the above manga yesterday with my art tablet. Tried colouring a bit here and there. Took me a while to get the manga done.

That's about it then. Regarding chapter 1 of Fuhen No Unmei, a big sorry to all as I am currently working on my current manga project, Just A Dream so I'll only do the editing after the project's done(at least the drafts...) As for my the manga project, Just A Dream, it is progressing well; reaching the last few pages to end the manga... I'll try my best to finish by this week cos I just realise how much admin plus preparatory work to be done before school starts.(Lucky tmr's a school holiday for me plus the fact that tutorials do not start until next week.-Where real horror starts?)

With that, I'll end off now. This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment