Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Brand New Year!

Hi all. First, a happy new year to all again! This post is mainly to pen down some thoughts I have after spending a month long holidays after my exams. Now that I thought over it, it has only been a month long break yet I felt that it's been a few months. I guess the feeling of having no studies to weight me down really relax me a lot that I am scared it will end soon... That basically is why I am blogging right now.

I know that exams are over so all I can do now is to await my results. However, for someone like me, I couldn't help but feel guilty(?) not doing any studies... In addition, I also asked myself many times, "Do I deserve spending my time doing the things I like?" It was pretty much caused by the insecurity I got from my performance in my exams... I got thoughts like, "What if my results sucks?", then "Will I need to repeat one more year because of it?" or that..."I can't get to the courses I like?" I can't help but feel terrified by these thoughts. Said before, I hate disappointing others but more so, I hate disappointing myself... All I ever hope is that my results will be decent.

Next, this is an experience that I had been going through and it isn't pleasant at all!- That is to finish a thick storybook in one or two days times... (An example of a thick storybook: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare- A great book by the way!) I know I cannot blame anyone but myself for not reading them until the last minute. Sigh... I guess my love for reading has shifted from original story to fanfics... That's why I'm having a heavy writer block in writing the 6th chapter for Dark Tale even though I have long planned the chapter. This is partly the reason why I am not writing even though I was so enthusiastic in completing the first arc of Dark Tale before the year ended... Sigh... Another reason is due to the fact that I have been used to writing general paper essays for 2 years, I kinda lost in touch with writing stories. I thought by reading some ficition stories, it may ignite my story writing skills... Guess not... Sigh...

Before I forget, tomorrow will be the day students go back schooling. The dreadful feeling of having need to go to school- Ah, how nostalgic! The best thing is that I am not one of those students who need to experience that! I kinda pity those students a bit to experience this but it is just a passing feeling after the students get used to schooling again! Also, I have experienced this feeling for at least 10 years; I kinda got enough of it... Ganbatte to all students!

Enough about my personal stuff, it seems that this year will be an interesting one for anime fans like me! First, to those who had watched the Extra Edition of SwordArt Online yesterday(You can watch it in this LINK), it was announced that...(DRUMROLL please) SECOND SEASON OF SAO, GGO is confirmed! Banzai desu! Here's a trailer about it:        
Following that, Date A Live also has a second season in April 2014! Another trailer coming up:
Love the new song by sweet ARMs, called trust in me!

Taking this time to introduce my drawings in two videos I had uploaded in YouTube!
The quality isn't good; forgive me... Btw, all drawings had long been uploaded in my deviantart account for the first video but not the second...

With that, I'll end it now. Got to go and finish my books by tomorrow...  Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL AND HOPE A GOOD YEAR AHEAD! 

Before I go, a meaningful quote to all!


Dark~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment