Monday, January 6, 2014

Build Custom GP Base

This will be an additional post before I take a break. Together with the magazine, I also bought a Gundam Stand for my Build Strike Gundam, seeing that Gundam Age 2 has one, I guess it is fitting that Build Strike has one too!


The parts...

Came along with the box. Some campaign in which if the code on the card is chosen, the prize that the owner of this card chose will his/her!
The stand is the GP base which start the technology that enable players to use their Gunpla like Gundam to fight! And after finishing it...


It looks very similar to the one in the anime!


GP base is set as a base for the Gundam that allow the Gundam to pose any way as if it is flying!

I kinda regretted not buying this stand in Japan though the fact that if I bought in Japan, I wouldn't have the New Year Campaign card to enter!

And here's another display of my Gundams with the stand placed! Now Build Strike is the tallest...

In addition, the GP base can also be used to store the card I gotten in my Build Strike Gundam Box!
Remember this card?
Lastly, if I ever don't want to use the base as a stand, the GP base still looks cool and similar to the one in the anime! It is as if I got a stand for my Gundam and an anime merchandise from Gundam Build Fighters!

With that, I'll end off now and see ya in the next post which will probably be in the weekends. What to expect in the next post will be likely be on my Keyblade project I guess...

Ja ne, this is Will signing off!

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment