Saturday, January 25, 2014

Updates: One-shot mangas-The Price To Pay & The Guilt Within + Tales Project

Hi all! This week's post will be on some minor updates on the completed one-shot manga I did, The Price To Pay & The Guilt Within. 

This is the design notes I made for the warrior char in the DN one-shot manga, the guilt within.

The following will be the full set for the one-shot manga, the price to pay.


I made a coloured cover and added a design notes for the manga. I know this manga had been uploaded before but for those who missed it or do not know, you can now read them with the full version!

To tell the truth, I tend not to do design notes. However, in conjunction with an upcoming project I am planning to do, I think it should be done and with the cover as well! Must be wondering what project I am starting? It is nothing much but simply a book, compiled with all the one-shot manga I had done and will be doing! Though I feel so enthusiastic about it, the book is far from done... With just this two manga, I only have 10 pages at most... It can't even be made into a book yet... Sigh...

Currently, I am working on another one-shot manga which will be much longer than before though I am currently struck as to how I should start and end it...Sigh...

Moving on to updates on Tales Project. First series of drawings(From TOP) will be uploaded in the coming week, both on the blog and Deviantart!.Please look forward to it! Currently, I am at the forth series with about one-third done... This series should be done by the following week before I take a small break.

NOTE: There won't be any updates in the coming weekends due to CNY...

See ya in the next post which will be in either of the weekdays. Ja ne! This is Will signing off~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment