Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tales Project Monthly Update: Tales of Phantasia

Hi all. As promised, this will be the first monthly update of the Tales project!

[For all who don't know, Tales Project is a collection of drawings that I will be doing on the characters from the Tales series! The characters are mainly the good guys...(Sorry bad guys...>_<) This project is something I started 2 years ago to motivate myself to study but unfortunately it did not help, thus was stopped. Thinking it is a waste, I decided to continue it!]

The first update will be on the first series, Tales of Phantasia!
Can't say I have played this game but the characters certainly appeal to me! Considering that Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X is part of TOP, I also included the two main characters from that series! 

Without further ado, here are the 8 pieces of drawings from TOP series!
Cless Albane
Mint Adenade
Chester Barklight
Arche Klein
Klarth F. Lester
Suzu Fujibayashi
Dio
Mell
All these are done 2 years back... I did not upload them, thinking I should upload all after I'm done with the project itself... However, there will be too many drawings by that time; uploading them at once will just require more than a day to finish... In addition, Tales series is a continual series; it will keep continuing, hence there will be no end until the series stop or take a break. In a way, this can be called a project that has no end? From my progress, I should be able to finish until Tales of Xillia in this year . And then I can take a break and await for the new series, Tales of Zestiria to develop! 

Right now, my current progress can be seen on my DA account. Here's the LINK

The next update will be on Tales of Destiny! Look forward to it, alright? Ja ne~ This is Will signing off!

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment