Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy First Anniversary, Yūjin!

Just remembered today is my blog's first birthday! Happy Birthday! It's been a year since I created this blog and made my first post! Man, I'm glad that I managed to keep blogging until now and not get tired of it!- It is an accomplishment. This blog had served as a platform for me to pen my thoughts down to sort out my feelings and emotions! It certainly became a irreplaceable friend of mine! Let's continue being friends!

Due to my computer being problematic, I couldn't do much adjustment to the blog... Sorry but instead of giving you a do-over, I decided to change how I address you! It's nothing special but I thought of calling you Yūjin! It is friend in Japanese and it sounded nice! In addition, you're a friend; not just a blog.

With that, my resolution for Yūjin will be that it will be that I will get to celebrate Yūjin's birthday the next year, the year before and even in the future!

That's about it then! It is a short post but it served as reminder or milestone that Yūjin just turned one year old! See you in the next post and look forward on my post about the stuff I bought in Japan!

And also A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

This is Will signing off!

Dark~   

No comments:

Post a Comment