Saturday, January 4, 2014

Jap Stuff part 1: Anime Merchandises

Hi all! As mentioned, I will reveal the mini figurines I got. Given a week, I had finished all three gundam models that I've bought but it will be showcased in the next post instead to space out. In total, there'll be three parts! The last part will be on the books I bought so it will be a short one...

Without further ado, let's start! First, a overview of the stuff I bought again:
Overview of Jap Stuff
Starting from right to left, Nanoha Figurine!
Nanoha Figurine

Nanoha with Fate
I think it was a year before that my sibling who went to Japan that time, went to buy Fate figurine for me. Seeing that there is the Nanoha version and I didn't want Fate to be lonely or something, I decided to buy this Nanoha figurine from the Movie First and not the Movie 2nd when I saw it... Though I said that I bought it so that Fate won't be lonely, in the end they still have to be separated due to the lack of space...Sigh... 

Okay, on to the next one! The following will be all the mini figurines I bought! Since I am on MGLN, let's start from there!
Box Front Cover, featuring Yagami Hayate

Side Cover, featuring Nanoha and Fate

Back Cover showing all 6 figurines with the exception of the last one which I have no idea  

Side Cover, featuring the two types of Reinforce

In the end, I got Fate

Side View of Fate
I was happy to get Fate since she's my favourite in MGLN series out of the three aces! In a way, I kinda feel sad when I saw her been treated lightly like some easy opponent and that's how I felt in the recent works of MGLN series; Vivid and Innocent... It's like she become lousy or something...Sigh... 

Moving on, it will be another Mahou Shoujo Series! Guessing from the latest movie, the figurines and its merchandises aren't cheap but still affordable! Introducing Mahou Shoujo Magica Madoka! In total, I bought three merchandises from this series and I must say my luck isn't that bad! 


Front Cover

Back Cover
I had my doubts in buying this since out of the six phone straps, only like 3 of them that I am fine with getting. The probability is about half which is kinda risky... In the case of the MGLN figurines, I don't mind getting any one of them though getting your fave is still the best outcome... In this box, I managed to get my fave! Sorry that you can't see what I gotten since I pretty much have put on the phone strap on my phone thus unable to take a photo of it... (I know it is quite a lame reason... Bear with me...>_<) 

Next will be the calender I bought:
Front Cover

Back Cover
This was the most expensive out of all and... To say the truth, I regretted a bit in buying it... Not saying it is sad due to the cost or to have an anime calender...(instead, it is the other way; having an anime calender is a dream comes true!) Rather the format of the calender isn't practical... From the back cover, if you look closely, the calender is made in a way that two months to one page and that there is no space for me to write anything on the day itself... In a way from how I see it, it seems like an illustration book than a calender... Sigh... 

Moving on to the last merchandise from this series, it is a mini figurine.
Front Cover

Side Cover, showing all characters in their Mahou Shoujo Clothing

Back Cover, showing all 10 figurines to be collected

Side Cover, showing all characters in their school uniform except for Kyoko in her casual wear

And, I got Madoka in her school uniform!
For this box, I am not afraid at all since I love all characters though again, I have my own fave and sad to say, Madoka isn't my fave but my second fave- so it isn't that bad! 

Following that, Vocaloid Figurine!

Front Cover

Side Cover

Side Cover

Gotten Rin!
Getting Rin is alright and yet again, she isn't my fave but rather my 3th fave(?). In a way, it isn't that bad though it will be great if I gotten Rin in her Servent of Evil outfit.

Next will be Vividred Operation key-chain!

Front cover

Back Cover featuring all 8 figurines to be collected 

And, I gotten Kuroki Rei with her pet parrot, Pisuke 
For this one, I'm happy that I got my fave! Also, though it is a keychain, this version of Rei can be displayed out! In a way, I don't need to hook the key-chain to let her stand!

Okay, the following will be mini figurine from Tales Series!
Front Cover

Side Cover, showing Reala, Jude and Kyle

Side Cover, showing Yuri, Flynn, Elle and Ludger

Top Cover

Got Flynn!

I think my luck went out on the last 2nd day of my Jap Trip... The figurines I gotten on that day weren't what I wanted but not that bad. For this one, unfortunate to say but Flynn isn't my fave but rather the casts from TOX... Sigh...

Continue on, I bought a Cardfight vanguard mini figurine.

Front Cover

Side Cover showing that there is a Grade 1 card in the box and again, it is random

Side Cover, showing all 6 figurines to be collected

Got Dragonic Overlord

The Grade 1 I gotten; it's from Kagero
This was my utmost disappointment since I was hoping to get the humen; even Blaster Blade is fine but I gotten the monster from the monster side... Not exactly bad to the point I hate it since I thought of playing Kagero clan until Narukami come along. Then again, the probability is like the phone strap; only 50% chance of getting what I like.

There's the Kingdom Hearts Figurine.
Front Cover

Back Cover; all 5 designs

Got the Mermaid Display Set
This particular figurine was not bought by me but rather my sibling. Due to the fact that he gotten the same figurine, he decided to give it to me. I must say, out of the 5 designs, it has to be this... I'm fine with the other 4 but not this... I guess my sibling's luck isn't that good but anyway, it is still a figurine or rather a display.

Lastly, two Naruto figurines:
Front Cover

Back Cover

Naruto on the left and Sasuke on the right
This particular box contains both Naruto and Sasuke Figurines so no random surprises or anything!

And, that was all the anime merchandises I bought! I must say that my luck isn't that bad since in most boxes, I gotten the figurines I want! With that, hope all enjoy and look forward to my next post on my gundam, followed by my books I bought in Jap! 

This is Will signing off!

Dark~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment