Friday, January 17, 2014

Dragon Nest Second Job Advancement: Gladiator or Moonlord?

A while ago, I was a lvl 45 swordmaster who finally reached the stage of my next advancement. Like any player, I get excited from being able to upgrade my character! However, unlike maplestory where a character only needs to choose once in his job advancement, dragon nest allows player to choose from two jobs under the swordmaster's next advancement, Gladiator and Moonlord...

Before this, I chose to be a warrior since I liked close combat type of char! Then, at lvl 15, it was a choice between swordmaster and mercenary. As a sword-loving person, I chose swordmaster without even researching on either of the classes. With that, I trained as a swordmaster until this level, level 45 for my next advancement! Okay, now comes the hard past: which one to choose? OR rather, which one is the better one?
To say the truth, I had no answer to my questions. I just simply went and did the quests for my advancement and man, the quest of 'Defend against Velskud' was the hardest.- (I was at loss at first when he attacked and then when I attacked, it did nothing to him. It took all my 5 lives at once since I did not know that you just have to damage him a bit to succeed...) After that quest, it was the last stage of the advancement. At there, my char met Geraint who was supposed to be dead(Great to see him again though...) and I get to try out the skills of both Gladiator and Moonlord! It was nice of DN to let player try out the skills of the two jobs before making a choice. 

In the end, after much debate and thinking, this is my answer:


    
Not sure whether this is the right choice though I think there is no right or wrong choice; both classes are great in their own ways and also, this is a game meant for people to have fun. It wouldn't be too much of a fun if one being calculating of which job is better than the other... That's why though I feel a little sad that the class I choose was said as bad in the forum and the other was the better one, I won't regret my choice! I'm playing for the fun of Dragon Nest! 

Considering the fact that the level cap is at level 60, I think I will keep training this char of mine until that level before moving on to the other char I created, thinking I can transfer stuff from char to char like maplestory... My other char's name is DesFate, a Kali.-since she's the other close range user after warrior until assassin class comes in!

And, that's about it! I may not be posting in the weekend since I will be busy...Until then, ja ne! This is Will signing off!

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment