Monday, January 6, 2014

魔法少女リリカルなのは Vivid 56話

Without further ado, here's 魔法少女リリカルなのは Vivid 56話! (sorry that I don't know what the chapter title is called; I only know it is something about the past...)








At this scene, (if I'm not wrong), Einhart wanted to leave... As expected of Nanoha's daughter, Vivio got a little upset(?) 


I got a feeling Einhart is starting to let go of her past and then... The feel here is great in a way the reader can really see the viewpoint of Einhart or rather Claus... 

...She can move on from now on-I think her issue is somewhat resolved


Some Mother-Daughter time



Basically, this chapter is somewhat like a aftermath chapter. From the last few chapters, the casts went to find a book on Jeremiah's memories or something and managed to find it. I think the casts saw the memories and this chapter very much focus on Einhart's resolve in which I guess she can finally let go Claus' memories and live a life she wanted(?). I'm not sure since I can't read Japanese but from how the back of Einhart being crumpled down, I got a feeling it is the wall she made from Claus' memories and that, after learning more from Jeremiah's memories, the wall is broken down. She probably can move on from Claus' memories of failing to protect his beloved...

At the last few pages, a little Mother-Daughter time. I guess the trip to the Infinity Library was a quite a long one, considering that around 10 chapters were done on that trip itself! I bet Nanoha would miss her daughter from such long time though I think it is only a day long... Also, seeing how Fate is missing, I guess she is on a mission so no doubt the loneness that Nanoha has at home would intensify.

And, that's all for the chapter this month! I think this series is going to end soon. The story is pretty much centered on Einhart herself who is somewhat like Fate, being immersed in her memories and the past, and fail to see the present and the future. With Einhart starting to move on from Claus' memories, the problem is then resolved and that would end the story unless the author wanted to start some new stuff...

And so, see ya in the next post on MGLN innocent chapter! Ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment