Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine Day Special: Unrequited Love~


A random idea; it started with me drawing the dejected guy at the first panel(while bored during lecture...) and then it followed with y the guy is dejected, thus forming the first panel. After that, (since I drew this like last week) I thought of Valentine Day's coming and make it into a romance manga but a sad one(I suppose?)-Don't know how my lecturer will react if he knows I did a manga on the lecture notes... (FYI: I did this manga with a headache so the words used may be a bit awkward or don't flow well; can't think properly)
Before u think this happened to me before or anything, I can firmly say this: THIS IS JUST A RANDOM IDEA! I just simply wanted to try making such a scene where if you realise you r not the one able to bring happiness to the one u loved, will you give up or continue trying? In this part, obviously the guy gave up and in a way, if I met such a situation, I too will give up... B'cos loving the other person means seeing the person happy and instead me but another person who could play that role, then I will gladly give up. Well, that's easy to say since I've never been in love before so no idea if I really will act that way...
Regarding this manga, I was thinking of making sub chapters like the perspectives of the girl and the guy who could make her smile. If I do, the whole story may not be what it seems and that's the power of perspectives sometimes~ May or may not do, depending on my work load...

Hope all like the manga~(and also don't be saddened by it *8*)

And with that, Happy Valentine Day! Here's a rose for ya~

Rose bought to help raise funds for Overseas Community Involvement Programme(OCIP)-Don't think I bought it cos no one gave me one(though it is true that no one gave me one...T^T #foreversingle)

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment