Sunday, February 1, 2015

Busy life~(Slight regret of not going for the LL 5th live screening...)

Had been busy over the week, working on my assignments due on next week. Right now, sleep derived from rushing to finish my assignments yesterday(spent about 4 hours; from 2200-0200 to finish a maths tutorial-.-) And with a presentation to do for tmr, let's hope I survive my next week...

Yet at the same time, next week is the week I can finally watch Naruto movie the final!-Already bought the tickets for both myself and my friend. That's something to look forward to I suppose!

Beside this, I(or rather my father did) recently bought these:
Breadboard

Components- Resistors, capacitors and LEDs  
Just this week, I started my first lab session and it was kinda a pair work but unfortunately for me... My partner didn't come.(T.T) I was quite lost at the start, considering this is like my second time using a breadboard and I have no idea how it really work until the pair behind my table explained(asked by someone who was also unpaired and paired with me). In addition, using the multimeter for a first time wasn't easy too with the change of ammeter, voltmeter and ohmmeter until the lab attendants helped. After getting the hang of it, the whole lab session was fun! And now, I decided to buy a set myself to try out! Sadly, there are still stuff I lack of; going to go buy next week. The most impt; the power supply or batteries aren't bought yet so you can say I can't really build a circuit yet. But by this week(after I go and find the stuff I lack of), I should be able to start experimenting! Can't wait to play with it!

Moving on, not sure if you rmb, I participated in the Deviantart Christmas card making event last year and sent my cards before going for my trip. I was worried that my card didn't get sent in time with no news of whether it was received until this showed up a few days ago:


I was relieved that yes, my card arrived in time and now, I get to enjoy 1 month premium membership! Once again, hoping whoever receive my card likes it! And maybe I will join again this year's event as well!

Lastly, these weekends were the 5th live of U's performance!


As a Singaporean, I have the privilege to watch the live screening... However, I didn't go since the cost of one ticket was quite expensive... Plus the fact it was a live screening and not a real performance... Part of me was glad I didn't go since I was busy with my school work for this week yet another part regretted not going after seeing the list of songs U's performed... Sigh~ I suppose there's always the BD/DVD set to watch... 
While I may have missed the 5th live, the announcement of the movie staged in June this year and the 6th live in Winter next year got me hyped! If the movie really comes to Singapore, I will definitely go for it! And maybe the 6th live as well! 

And so despite my University's life been stressful, these upcoming events keep me looking forward for it and move on in my life!(Not just Love Live's news; News of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Vivid airing in April and then if I'm not wrong, Nisekoi second season scheduled for this year. Also, hoping for psycho pass movie to come to Singapore!) But before that, let's hope I will do fine for tmr's presentation... This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~    

No comments:

Post a Comment