Thursday, February 26, 2015

Happy Birthday, Chihaya Kisaragi~25/2/2015


Otanjobi omedetou, Kisaragi Chihaya! TBH, I didn't know it was her birthday until ppl in idolm@ster FB grp started posting her pictures and after checking her profile... Yup, it's her birthday today! Chihaya was the first idol I love from Idolm@ster and also the one who made me interested in Idolm@ster. But to be more exact, it was Promise song she sang that drew me to her.-It was a really touching song that I almost cry when she finally was able to sing(In episode 20) even though I haven't even watch the anime; let alone the episode. Currently, I love Promise and Sleeping princess that were sang by her-both are equally touching songs that only her voice actor, Imai Asami,could be able sing out!
The fanart was a rushed piece since I only found out on her birthday. The art's based on her in ep20(as seen from the screenshot above)
Once again, happy birthday, Chihaya!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment