Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Cold mornings and nights~Dengki G's magazine march issue(Honoka figurine)&SIF updates~

Right now, my workload is slightly better; in the sense that I don't have to rush my assignment much and can do at my own pace. And with the yesterday quiz done, for now I've no tests until after my 1 week break in the first week of march.-After that week, March will be a horror for me with 2 presentation to do and 2 tests to take.(-.-;) In a way, before I can turn 20, I need to go through all these ordeals...Sigh~

Oh yeah, recently the weather has been quite cold in the morning and at night.


-Which is quite weird, considering that I stayed in Singapore, one that has no 4 seasons and is usually quite hot... Every morning I woke up for school, I always wished I could stay in my warm bed but sadly, got to be disciplined and with strong willpower, got up to prepare the day even though I'm like half-dead most of the time...

Okay some stuff to share:



I bought Dengki G's magazine on Monday for the Honoka little figurine. Realised while my fave's Umi, I have none of my second fave, Honoka...(-_-'') It was a great addition to my figurine collection and next one to come is my fave and just so happen is in her(and also my^8^) birthday month; Umi dah!- Another motivation for me to survive through the ordeals!(Fight dayo, Will!)  

The contents of the magazine is great as well since I actually could see these:



Sonoko joining the group! And even better is Togo's new hairstyle or should I say her old hairstyle when she was Washio.-She looks so much more mature and handsome  pretty! And so is Sonoka wih longer hair. Glad to see Yuna in high spirit as well!(She looks nice with her hair down!)
About this chapter, it is something like an aftermath story, focusing more on Sonoko. You can read the english translated version here:http://pastebin.com/rKp6rzfF
To add on, this chapter confirmed that Togo gained back her memories; remembering Sonoko and of course their fallen friend, Gin.(Sad that she can't be back T^T)
The chapter is like a touch-up but I felt it is showing some foreshadowing, especially when Sonoko can't help but feel something off of Yuna(Really hope it is nothing bad; going to keep it as a happy ending until the sequel comes out in a month's time?)

Updates on SIF:
Finally gotten her!
So for EN, I'm done with the event and now with 4x hard and expert modes available for Jap Honoka token event, I'm like a few more pts to her(most likely getting her ltr!) before finally able to rest until the next event. With school work to do, I'm more than glad I was able to get the event cards for both my EN and Jap so doubt I am going to continue to stay in ranks; only playing when I've the time to...

That's about it then. It's nice to blog once a while and with that, this is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment