Friday, February 20, 2015

Chinese New Year 2015~ Valentine Special: Unrequited Love Parts 2 & 3...



It is the time of the year for chinese ppl(and of course me included) to celebrate a new year. Had reunion dinner in the form of steamboat with my family members and relatives on Chinese New Year Eve which was yesterday. And also played board game, Cluedo with my cousins and siblings. 
And then, today which is day 1 of CNY, went visiting to other relatives' houses. Got quite a number of red packets:

In the past, CNY is great since there's no school but now... Missing school means loss of lecture and tutorial, and that sucks since there will be make-ups...  In addition, no school doesn't equal to free time and thus, the part I'm supposed to do for presentation 1 of my business module does not have much progress...(got to do it during the weekends...) Also, I've yet to finish my physics tutorial for next wk since there's the need to look at recordings of lectures I missed due to CNY. Then, there's the self katakana practice to do and get familiar with katakana as well.(Sigh...So much work to do...) 

Adding on, not just the pain of losing lectures and tutorials due to CNY, I also had to set aside one of my weekends to go shopping for clothes to wear during this festival... And I suppose I am not used to spending whole day shopping that it gave me a headache after coming back home... I think I need to buy CNY clothes earlier(maybe during my one month break in December) so that I need not worry when CNY is around the corner and during my semester study...

To add onto the load I've at hands, there's the En and Jap SIF events;


En Maki token event is currently carrying on while Jap Nozomi Scorematch will start tmr... Ugh, damm my life... 

Aside from all these gloomy stuff, I've decided to continue my mini manga, Unrequited Love; made for Valentine Day.
Part 2; Please Notice me,  せんぱい~ ( せんぱい means senpai)
Part 2 is on the girl's perspective and well, you can see the love isn't all that unrequited. FYI: I was working on this manga with a headache; the words used and sentence structure may be a little awkward...)


And then, part 3, "I'm not the one you like..."(Did this until 3am...-.- Freaking tired right now) This part is on the guy who confessed and well, you would now(after reading) know who's the one with the unrequited love... 
This is my first time making an manga, using Japanese words.(Grammar may be wrong...) Translation for those who can't read Japanese:
Panel 1-3: Boku wa Anata ga suki desu.- I like you
Panel 4  : De Mo...-But...
Panel 5-6: Anata ga suki no hito wa-The one you like-
Panel 7-9: Boku Janai- Is not me...

With that, left one final one to wrap up everything!(Likely to finish either this week or next week)-Please Look Forward to it! For this short manga, I am thinking of doing a mini story write-up for better understanding.-Again depends on my work load...
I think I will upload all parts of the manga in Pixiv and DA when I'm done with the final part!

And so, that's about it and (this may be a little late), Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinese ppl! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment