Sunday, February 8, 2015

Updates: Presentation 1 over, Naruto Movie The Last, Shirobako ep 7 and 8 ramblings

This is like the 4th week since my school starts and I am getting less and less sleep, partly from coming home late and not able to do my work except in school...
Also, my presentation was done on Monday- I wouldn't say I did well since I stuttered and presented my part quite fast in my opinion... Luckily, it wasn't graded but this is just one presentation; I've 2 more to go...Sigh~ This is going to be the last time I am taking a business module.-.-')
While this week has been a horror, rushing my assignments and tutorials, I'm glad right now all has been settled as I managed to finish most work on Saturday. It was tough but this is University life so got to step up to the game.

Moving on, as said, I was going to watch Naruto movie The Last.

It comes with a goodie bag with movie merchandises; a folder, a fan and a poster.








TBH, while I enjoyed the movie, I had a few regrets of not staying home to work on my assignments so that I could help my aunts to do pineapple tarts for CNY in the weekends; partly that I enjoyed making them last year and also that I heard from my aunt that she may have to do until quite late; much later last year... I felt a little guilty since I readily accept her offer to help out when she suggested yet here I was cancelling the promise(-_-;
In the end, I stayed home to finish up my assignments, thus able to blog a bit today. A little something about the movie. I don't want to spoil much but all NaruHina fans should really watch; fans of this pairing will surely all 'Kyaa' and laughing most of the time since it focus a lot on this pair. Though I wished it focus on other pairings so that at least we know how the pairings even come about like Sai with Ino...Oh well, there's the next movie about Bolt, Naruto's and Hina's son to know more.

Lastly, I initially wanted to pen down my thoughts yesterday after watching Shirobako episode 7 and 8 but it was quite late already... So these 2 episodes focus a lot on Ema and also an animator's life. And all those things that Ema was going through, I can clearly relate to them. I once thought of myself going into the field of animation.
I had been fantasied by animation since young; the first anime that got me interested was Inuyasha but it was not the first anime I watched.-I think Digimon or Futari wa Precure was the first but at that time I see them as any children shows or what most adults would say at that time, cartoon...
I loved drawing since young but never drew well until one of my Secondary School friends taught me a bit of anime/manga style drawing and from there, I slowly improved. Since then, drawing had been a great hobby for me and I went another step up to draw manga after reading so many manga myself and of course watching anime as well. As such, I dreamed to see my drawings come to alive; moving than struck on the piece of paper, hence wanted to be an animator.
However, as I read up more, see more, hear more... Been an animator isn't like normal drawing; there're deadlines and then one has to draw accordingly to the storyboards done by the director... There's not much freedom and I doubt I can do it. Art is a time-consuming and patient work in progress. Having to be rushed to do, I'm worried I may end up hating it...
That's why what Ema was going through just showed my fear if I've chosen to go into arts... It is one thing to do what one likes but it is whole different thing when one makes it into a job...
It's good that Ema has a good senior to help her get that artist's block. Going for a walk or doing something relaxing like riding a bike can get a person's mind clear.
Drafts....

Finished but not cleaned...
EDIT:
Improved version...(The left leg should have been in front instead of at the back, my bad-.-;)
For me, going for a bike ride does help me clear my mind when I am frustrated over not able to solve maths and physics questions. But lately, b'cos of the busy schedule, I seldom does that... Riding bicycle is somewhat like drawing to me; it allows me to get away from reality for a period of time.-While it is short, I treasured it a lot. Sometimes when reality is too much, moving away for a while helps de-stress one.
I guess in a way Shirobako comes to show me the future if I've chosen to go into arts and well, there are bad pts and good pts that I really have no idea whether is it really good... Nonetheless, this show is great with its showcase of reality and humor added. It is a good show to watch after finishing my work!

One last thing, I finally has a complete set of tools to play with:

Went shopping on Wednesday to get the necessary components. I finally could make a decent circuit but... I kinda blow off 2 of the LEDs from not putting resistor to limit the amount of voltage and current going through the LEDs... Too excited and that's it... The LEDs can no longer light up(*-*;) Look's like I may have to make another trip when I got the time...

That's about it for this week. The weeks after will be going tougher but I will get through this!
This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment