Monday, January 26, 2015

SIF updates, Jap 1 module and goodbye to my old friend~

Random short manga
Had been busy over the week. School work are getting harder by the week(well to be exact, much harder than my previous semester...) Plus with SIF having events on both EN and Jap servers, I am kinda fighting for sleep... Even so, I (kinda) managed to work this out and gotten the SR Hanayo from Jap server.
Welcome to the team, Hanayo!
Medley Festival is really a good way to level up; I am literally leveling up almost everyday. And thus with level up=using one love gem to replenish one's LP, getting this SR was simple but the process was more tiring than the other 2 event types since I normally play 3 hard or 3 expert songs in one go.-Playing 3 expert songs in one go is no joke; gives me heart attacks when I play.(Luckly, I'm still young) I should try making a short manga about playing SIF Medley Festival 3 expert modes and the player got about 900++ combo, heart rate rising to about 100++ before a good, bad or miss end it all... I got that feeling when I was playing expert songs and was about to full combo until that 'ding' sound was heard... That build-up of 250-300 combo was lost to that 'ding'... Sigh...

Full combo I did on the 3-hard-songs mode in the Medley Festival:




 
As for my EN server, I am planning on saving my tokens/charms for 4X mode and thus, right now I've only 1700++ points.-Quite pathetic~ But no worries I will get her(Nozomi) before the event ends!

While my EN account may not have notable achievement of getting the event SR or FC any hard/expert songs(yet), its rank has finally reached three digits!

It had been a long journey since I started last year in June/July.-Playing often in the first months even though I suck at rhythm game so much that I couldn't FC Snow Halation hard at the start and can't survive a expert song to been able to FC most hard songs, able to survive some expert songs and even FC expert songs! With this, my next target will now be rank 150 and hoping I can survive a expert song of 11 stars and FC more expert songs!(Those 10 stars and below?)

Moving on, I took up Japanese language module in my school.

I know learning a new language is never easy and thus, I kinda got anxious in learning fast for fear that I couldn't learn in time to do the exams in which there is composition writing... Right now, I've a hard time even memorizing Hiragana characters; let along learning Katakana or Kanji... In the end, I used the old school method to learn the characters as shown below:


I'm sure you think I am crazy but this is like the very first module that I felt so interested in and enjoy learning on! It's like the only module for now that I look forward to. You can say I don't mind the hard work I have to give to learn this language yet time do not permit, especially for my core modules... As said before, school work is really getting harder; tutorials of my physics module are killing me and I can barely able to do half of the questions... Hence, all my time is spent working on 'just' 5 questions that can drive me nuts trying to think of the solutions! Sigh... This is University life for ya...

Before I end off, I like to dedicate this section for my beloved file.

This file had been with me since my secondary school days (which is when I am about 13 years old...) and now it's time to 'let it go'. The cover is slowly breaking apart, leading to sharp corners that damage my bag... Without much choice(plus it should rest already), I decided to replace with a black folder... And so, sayonara my file~

That's about it then, I'm thinking of shifting my weekly update to Wednesday which is the day I am free from school.

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment