Saturday, January 10, 2015

[Just A Dream]+ Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls ramblings~

These 45 pages were sent for scanning this morning and now it is ready for showcase! Enjoy~













































Pretty much what I want to say have been put in the artist/author's notes but there is one thing I like to point out which I kinda feel inappropriate to put in the notes... I'm sure you will realise(if you've finished reading)that the interactions between characters, especially Haru and Yuki, are leaning towards the direction of yuri... While I've nothing against yuri(I even read them...-.-), this manga certainly is not taking into that direction at all! In a way with all characters female, it is hard to steer away from that path but I want to emphasis(once again) that the manga is really not a yuri one. Also, can't imagine myself writing or drawing that genre of story/manga...(Sorry if I offended anybody-_-) 

Like I said in the notes, I will be making a sequel and I've more or less planned out the story. Most likely starting only after this semester's finals... But before that, I like to work on some one-shot ideas, especially the SIF one-shot manga...

This manga has been uploaded on my Pixiv and Deviantart so you can read there too if you want! 

Deviating aside from this, Idolm@ster Cinderella girl episode 1 was out today!-I was so excited when I saw it been subbed on the site! And the hype for it wasn't disappointing at all as the show introduced the two starter idols(one of which is my fave!-Can u guess her?) plus the stoic producer. While the producer this time sure is different from previous one, I find him refreshing and the fact that he hardly express much feelings is kinda like giving a general response to everything; not making any official response to the questions asked and actions did by the idols themselves.-Much different from the previous one who has emotions that clearly steer to positive ones towards the idols' actions and reactions. Both producers are great and I don't dislike anyone of them! Can't wait for the next episode of more idols 'debut' in the show!(Oh yeah a lot of references to 765 production!)

In the end, this is the opening instead and the one I shown previously is the ending...


And that's pretty much it then, hope all enjoy the manga! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~  

No comments:

Post a Comment