Sunday, January 18, 2015

Kirarin Revolution fanart, SIF manga project sketches and 電撃G'sコミック February issue~





Fanart of Kirari Tsukishima from Kirarin Revolution. Did this as a thanks for my friend.-Decided to do a fanart for her and asked her what anime character she would like; she chose this character. It wasn't hard to draw, surprisingly since I'm really bad at drawing females. I guess drawing females in the previous manga project plus those sketches I did for my upcoming SIF manga project(Will show ltr) help in this area. Seeing as it is supposed to be a gift for my friend, I asked if she like a hard copy and she replied she would like to have it. Just giving her the hard copy will be a bit too simple so I went to make it into a poker card.-The number and the spade was all chosen by my friend through some questions I asked without telling her what do those questions mean... Hope this acts as a surprise to her(provided she don't see this blog...) when she received it by post!

Moving on, SIF sketches of the N members... Said before, there will be 9 and here are all their sketches(the sketches are a little light; haven't darken them...)




   
Basically, (if you couldn't see), the 9 N members are:

  1. Reine Saeki(smile)
  2. Ru Tatara(pure)
  3. Yuri Mido(cool)
  4. Coco Miyashita(pure)
  5. Kasane Hasekura(smile)
  6. Sachiko Tanaka(cool)
  7. Shizuka Osaka(smile)
  8. Rika Kamiya(cool)
  9. Sana Yuki(pure)
These are the confirmed 9 N members that will appear. As to how I choose them... I chose based on their designs and personalities plus reasons for becoming school idols.-I did not regard their school year b'cos like I said before the third yr N members do not appeal to me much.(Once again sorry for being blunt) So these 9 members will consist of a mixture of yr 1 and yr 2 only... Though I can't make a fair number of yr 1, yr 2 and yr 3, I tried to get a fair mixture of smile, pure and cool attributes. Among these 9 members, Yuri, Coco and Kasane do not have a casual outfit which I could use for their practice outfit... This just means I need to think of one for each of them... But the most problematic one is the main character...I still not sure how should the main character look like but I roughly got the personality out and her story behind why U's or rather Honoka asked her for her help. It is a work in progress plus with school, it will take quite a while before I can start; preferably after my exams.

Lastly, I bought 電撃G'sコミック February issue

Front cover 
Back Cover


  
電撃G'sコミック Feb issue comes with a U's diary and a mechanical pencil!-In a way, I bought the magazine b'cos of the free gift. Sad that I couldn't get the pencil box that is from 電撃G magazine...

That's about all the updates for this week. I think I will limit updates to a weekly basis instead. Well till next time! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment