Friday, January 9, 2015

Good news! And a little cleaning up....



Took me quite a while to finish and finally I've done it; Just A Dream manga project finished! Just today, I rushed through the last 5 pages and proofread in the evening, and yes, it is ready for tmr's scanning. I started this a year ago after my A's and to think it took so much time for me to finish; mainly b'cos while making the drafts, I've my 3 months work and University studies to go on... Throughout this journey, there were many times I wanted to just give up but I'm glad I persevere and did not give it up! This is the longest manga I ever done with 40 pages long! Also, this is the first manga with an artist's notes!-Please look forward to it! I'll most likely upload tmr if nothing goes wrong and the scan's fine!

After this manga project, I will now take a break from doing any manga plus with school's starting for me on the next monday, it's time I switch back to my school's mode. Although depending on how school will be for me in this semester, I may reboot Tales project for the first few months before holding off again for exams and finals... In addition, I like to start on the manga of the beginning of Love Live School Idol Festival- Want to do this since I first started playing SIF but seeing as I've just finished a 40 pages long manga, I guess this manga will be put till after my finals in this semester...

Aside from this, I did a clean up yesterday...




It's tough when your figurines get dusty from putting on your table and so have to send them for a wash to get rid all the dust and dirt which is a hassle, especially when needing to dry and fix them back.-Worst of all is how I should place them back on my table below:


It may look big and all but after putting my stuff...


It is slightly better than before but b'cos I went to keep most of my figurines in a box... I figure I might as well keep them until a glass cabinet is bought so as to minimise the amount of dust collected... Well at least I left those sligthly larger figurines around which are much easier to wash!
The drying process was a long one and I could only keep them this morning(even after leaving for a night, they are still not entirely dry yet...Sigh~) But with 'revamp', I now could put my uni stuff which was a problem to keep, considering the number of modules I will be taking in my four years(3 and a half to be exact).

That's about it then! Winter animes 2015 are slowly coming out this week and I can't wait for IdolM@ster Cinderella girls which is airing tmr but I suppose the subbed version will only be out on Sunday so got to wait then! Meanwhile, shall go watch Tokyo Ghoul season 2 episode 1! Oh yeah, it's only proper for me to share the IdolM@ster Cinderella girls anime opening(I think) after introducing it!

Song name: "Star!!" 
Singers: Cinderella Project; a group composed of Uzuki Shimamura (Ayaka Ōhashi), Rin Shibuya (Ayaka Fukuhara), Mio Honda (Sayuri Hara), Miria Akagi (Tomoyo Kurosawa), Anastasia (Sumire Uesaka), Chieri Ogata (Naomi Ōzora), Ranko Kanzaki (Maaya Uchida), Rika Jōgasaki (Nozomi Yamamoto), Riina Tada (Ruriko Aoki), Minami Nitta (Aya Suzaki), Anzu Futaba (Hiromi Igarashi), Miku Maekawa (Natsumi Takamori), Kanako Mimura (Yuka Ōtsubo) and Kirari Moroboshi (Rei Matsuzaki).


SIF progress: Still working my way for SR Maki in En server(Quite pathetic) and at my halfway mark to SR Kotori in Jap server...I think I may need to use love gems at this rate...Sigh...So much for trying not to use the gems...

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment