Tuesday, January 13, 2015

School started and my next manga project~

School started and I feel so tired from waking early...Sigh~ Luckily, the first week consists of just lectures; can go home early. So my first lecture is maths-fantastic way to start any semester... Though I'm tired or not used to waking early, I managed to keep awake throughout the lecture! Also, I was able to follow so it was not that bad for my first day. However, the fatigue kinda knocked me out in the afternoon as I slept for about 2 hours straight...-.-

Well lecture was fine but can't say the same to my tutorial... Had a hard time just attempting the first question and only to realise the lecturer haven't taught enough to do that question; need to read up myself before I could do. In the end, I managed to do 5 out of 10 questions or rather I chose to divide the work load a bit. I still have other work to do so...



So I kinda started doing some sketches for the SIF one-shot manga I planned to do. Maybe the sketches are a little light but those are N members in SIF! For this part, I had a hard time choosing who to put into the manga. At first, I wanted to be fair to have 3 yr 1, 3 yr 2 and 3 yr 3, and each yr with a mixture of smile, pure and cool members but realise some of the members, especially the yr 3, are not to my liking either b'cos of their reasons to become school idols or their designs...(Sorry for being blunt and all...)
Some additional pointers: you may wondering why I am paying a lot of attention on these members when U's members should in the spotlight...Well, even though it's called Love Live School Idol Festival, I feel that those N members that were created for this game-while they may not be voiced and are just there(to be blunt) for players to get love gems from listening to their stories or use as 'food' to level members, I feel that they deserved some love from their personalities that the creators made for them!
Those three(above) are the confirmed ones that will appear in the manga and another 6 which I've yet to sketch them out... Will be doing these sketches to get used to drawing these girls... But more than anything, the most difficult thing is what OC should I put as the player...I thought of putting a guy but it will be weird and awkward plus ppl saying that the player is from the all girls' school that U's members attend... In the end, I shall go with a female OC but... What personality should I give her? How should she look like?-Should she be long haired or short haired? And more towards the story: why did she get called on by U's members to help???? Sigh~ So many stuff to consider... I suppose I will just have fun thinking about it, whenever I need a break from studying then...

With school started, I think updates won't be so frequent like before. Well then, see ya in the next post! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment