Thursday, January 8, 2015

Jap Trip special post 2:Anime merchandises and magazines

This will be part 2 and also the last part to my special Jap trip write out. This post will focus on the anime stuff I bought!-First, I will showcase the anime merchandises bought!



This is my first time playing kuji-(FYI for ppl who don't know what is kuji) Kuji is like a lucky draw where particpants will draw a 'ticket' and on the spot tear open this 'ticket'. The 'ticket' tore open, will reveal what prize the particpant gotten. In total, there is a total of 6; from A to F in which A is the 'best' and F is kinda the 'worst'-TBH, there is no worst or best prize; it largely depends what the participants want...
For my case, I think it was beginner luck and gotten A on my first draw. And my reaction to it was priceless; I actually couldn't process when the person tore my 'ticket' off and reveal A. Following that, when he gave me the A prize which is a playmat(unfortunately I don't play WIXOSS...-.-), I actually got a shock at the prize-it was quite big...
Well, though it is A prize, it isn't what I want...What I wanted was the C prize which was cushion...At least it is more useful than a playmat when I don't even play the game... In the end, I kinda sold the playmat to my brother who does play...(I was reluctant at first since it is not easy to get A prize; there is like only 3 or 4 inside one basket of 'tickets' and I actually managed to get it... But in the end, it will be a waste to have it so I just gave him in return for his 1000 yen...I got a feeling this playmat worth more than that but oh well...) And, I used that 1000 yen to play another round and I think I used up my luck...I gotten F this time and gt the keychain...Actually, before playing, I should have seen the prizes left cos the cushion design that I want has long been fully redeemed...Sigh...
Kuji is kinda fun; no one's a loser unlike those toy catchers... Yet again it is not cheap since one play is 600 yen which is about $6.00++-I can buy 2 meal with that amount... Even so, I wish my country has such things as well... Also, saw this in a jap magazine:


For this one, I think I am fine with any prize but if I have to say what I really want, it will be the B prize!-The soft toy looks nice to hug with! But sadly, this Kuji is only available in Feb...How I wish I am at Japan at that time but that is impossible since I gt school and all...Sigh... In case you don't know, this anime is Yuki Yunna is a Hero!-Still loving it and hoping for season 2 in the future(Heard that there is a sequel in the form of light novel...)

Moving on, beside Kuji, I also play another similar game and that is...Gachapon! 





The only one I was happy was the Selector infected WIXOSS since I gotten my fave character, Ru! Other than that (which was done in the last few days), my luck fell and didn't get the ones I wanted... For example, the Black Bullet card holder- The series has a few I like such as To aru series, Irregular at magic school, Swordart online or Shakugan no Shana yet out of so many I liked, I gotten one I have yet to watch at that time(But watched a few days ago, I can just say it is quite an interesting anime!)

Of course with gachapon, there's no way I miss buying random boxes of anime series I liked!


This time, I didn't buy too many since I have too many keychains myself and I found myself not sure what to do with them-I can't put all on one bag; it will just make my bag too heavy... I reduced a lot and went on to focus on figurines instead(though these also need to reduce since my table is getting messy and the glass cabinet to be bought has yet to be purchased...)


Again, my purchases are reduced into small figurines and to smaller amt since like I said, my table is reaching its limit...Until the day I gt a glass cabinet to put all these figurines, I need to refrain from buying too many and that is the same for my gundam collection...Not going to buying anymore till a glass cabinet is bought...Sigh...
And so, about these figurines... The Yuuki and Sinon small figurines at the top are gotten from buying Dengeki G's magazine and Dengeki G manga respectively!
I think I've more luck at buying figurines. For the Nanoha and Fate figurines, I bought two to increase the chance of getting Fate(my fave char) plus the fact it was quite cheap; 150 yen per box-even cheaper than one gachapon play! Never thought I would get Fate and Nanoha in that two boxes!-I was very happy when I opened the boxes!
And it was the same as the Kirito figurine; When I bought that SAO random box(which was quite ex at about 815 yen...), I was really hoping for Kirito; Asuna was fine too but not the others and in the end, I actually gotten him!-Although not even sure it was my luck or my brother's since my brother and I bought a random box each but paid together and our chosen boxes were placed together... When we reached our hotel room, I just simply picked one of the boxes in the bag and opened... For my brother's case, he gotten Lisbeth instead of Asuna(which he wanted...) I don't mind giving him if I did get but sadly I didn't...
Lastly, the Love Live random box...Though I show one, I actually bought about 5 I think and I think Umi really like me or something cos out of the 5, 3 were all Umi... So I gave one each to my siblings who watched love live! The other two were Nozomi and Kotori which were just nice my brother's fave. I gave it to him since I am not much a fan of those two(but I don't mind Kotori and was hoping for Honoka when I tried with another two on my second try but apparently Umi just 'likes' me too much...)
That's for the random boxes and the other 3 figurines; Homura and 2 Umi. The Homura and the Music Start Umi were bought from a second hand shop... And as for the last Umi...I kinda regretted buying; not that kind of regret of buying it but rather at that price... Because after buying, I found a price cheaper by a lot and got teased a lot by my brother throughout the trip whenever we saw that figurine at a cheap price...Sigh...

Not going to showcase my gundam I bought since it was already mentioned in the previous post. Enough about the merchandises, it's the magazine section:








Considering that, it is quite ex in my country, my brother and I have held off till this trip to buy all love live books! In the end, you can say I spend more on books instead since that was what I have long planned to buy. And from the love live school idol festival fanbook and official guide, I gotten these two URs:



I kinda regretted even using these codes for my jap account cos I really just want to focus on my en and only played jap b'cos I kinda gotten myself a jap acc with UR Umi(from a giveaway)... Initially, I was going to give my jap acc to my sister who quitted and now want to play again. At first, when I told her it may be possible to get her acc back, she wanted back but I wanted to get rid of my jap acc, thus promised her that if she have my acc, she would be able to get these 2 URs on top of the one that is already in the acc... However, my brother starting a jap acc was something I never expected and I felt bad that I used all the codes without sharing with him and now, I can't even give this acc to anyone since it has these URs which kinda cost money to get...Sigh... I thought of buying school idol diary to get the SRs as well but I can't even read jap so there's no pt...

Well, that's the story behind the SIF magazine. For the first fanbook, it was a great idea to buy since it actually consisted of all the members' signature! Not able to get Umi's and Nico's voice actors' signature does not matter much now with this book!

Following that, I gotten Dengeki G's magazine and the manga edition plus the manga magazine(b'cos of the nice char design plus it wasn't too ex at 300 yen++) Those magazines were great reading materials for me throughout the trip though it was quite bulky and heavy so bad idea to buy so many... Also, my shelf is reaching its limit as well...Sigh...

That's about all the anime merchandises I bought. Surprising despite it being not as many as what I bought in the past, I still spent quite a lot... Sigh... The only thing I wanted to point out(not sure if I have in the previous posts) is that Love Live stuff were everywhere!-To the pt I have to hold off my temptation whenever I see them and resist buying...

And that ends my Jap trip 2 parts special! Not sure when I will be going again(doubt it will be soon since it is not cheap to go for one though I feel that one should go while one is still fit...Not sure if I am getting old or something, I was getting tired from walking all day in the trip while in the past, I still have the energy after a day of walking...)

All this talk made me want to go again but sadly reality is before me; school's starting next week and it's time to work again...

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment