Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lacking in inspiration...(Sigh~)

Having the lack of inspiration for my one-shot manga project right now... I think when doing such projects, I shouldn't rush; should take it at my own pace. Thus, it is hard to say if I can finish it by the end of the month...

A little art on the project itself done yesterday:


The art is inspired from the 2nd ending song of Cardfight Vanguard Legion Mate.(Great song BTW! Can't wait for the full song!)

Song: Get Back Yourself by Cerasus

The art is kinda a spoiler for the ending. (Going to have a little poll as to whether to let this story have a happy or a sad ending.)

In the end, I spent my free day today, working on Brave Frontier T-shirt design. Here's the design:



After seeing the vast number of summons out there, I still love the starting summons that players get to choose when they are starting their games. It's like pokemon; the starters are normally the ones that stay on the main team and throughout the journey! Until now, I still have my Eze in my team though and now, not only is he a 6* Holy Thunder Eze, he finally has his SBB!

For the design wise... If only I've photoshop or something similar, I would have been able to colour it without much problem and place the Brave Frontier Logo in the middle and complete the design... (Sigh...) As of now, I'm debating how I can colour this design with copic markers... (Don't think I've the right colour...) Frustrating it is, I will think of a way to do this. (For the chance of getting 100 gems!!!)

Till then, this is the update for now. Need to go work on some homework given by the physics lecturer. This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment