Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Finally, off work!

Yesterday, I ended my temp job and right now am enjoying my short freedom. Man, just like that 3 months had passed. Time really passed fast. Though the job is kinda boring, I enjoyed the company of the other temps. Working together, having lunch together, chatting together and going home together... For my first job, I think this isn't a bad working experience; rather it is the best I can ask for! I guess I would miss those days but got to look forward. Uni's starting in a month so my freedom isn't long yet it is more than I can ask for; not studying for long will make me lazy soon. In addition, I've signed up for pre-uni courses which are starting tomorrow... Short rest but it is better than nothing!

As of now, I'm still working on the one-shot manga, Just A Dream. However, not much progress; it is not even half way through the story... Spent some time washing my figurines and on my uni stuff plus an artwork that I thought of putting as my profile pic but... It was screwed up by my pathetic copic colouring...(-.-)

I think the drawing itself is also out of proportionate so in a whole, it sucks.(>.<) I guess I will do another one when I got an art tablet... Don't want to admit but digital art is better than traditional art... I think I will just use this first before making it better... This artwork pretty much took up most of my afternoon working on it so yeah... Even so, here are some sneak peaks on the the one-shot manga:

Cover Page

Page 1

Their first meeting...
The pages are pretty much in their draft stage so the quality is low since I used H pencil to do the drafts... The story is pretty much in my head; I just need to plan how to convey it out. No worries! It will be done before the end of this month!-That I can assure unless anything unexpected happens...

I will continue another page today or rest as my hands are quite sore from Sunday cycling(Maybe watch some animes>,<)And that's all for this post! Oh yeah, a great SAO AMV to share before ending!


Song in the AMV: 1 year, 2 months, 20 days by BRIGHT (It's in the blog music playlist!)

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment