Saturday, July 5, 2014

MA fanart- Lancelot

It's been over a week since I stopped my job but with another commitment to hold, my freedom is still cut short. (But at least it is not as bad as in my working days...) The one-shot manga will progress slowly but I will see to it to the end and finish it...I guess?(Awkward laugh~) A little something to share for all MA players.

I did one fanart on BP arthur before and thought that I shouldn't leave out his right hand man, Lancelot. And so here is it. This art proves to be a difficult one, especially for the 'original' Lancelot. Too many details that while I appreciate the details, it is quite hard to draw them... I think I will think twice before drawing MA fanart again unless I want to challenge myself or that I am bored... (FYI: The art has been uploaded to my Pixiv and DA accounts.) 

There's the Cosfest this weekend but not sure whether I should go when there is EOY in August...(sigh~) In addition, I've some homework to do from the pre-uni courses I signed up...(-.-)

Talking about my pre-uni courses... It was sort of a nightmare in my yesterday lectures. I actually... FORGET TO BRING MY CALCULATOR for both physics and maths lectures! I felt so screwed up when I realised it... Throughout the lectures, I could only rely on my phone's calculator to do simple calculations... The thought of ditching my afternoon maths lectures went through my mind since the lectures are recorded; I could easily go home and go through on my own... However, a certain quote enlighten me.

'Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.'-John Wooden  Certainly, I will be limited by using a simple calculator but it does not mean I don't have the ability to listen and understand the lectures. In other words, I can still sit for the lectures; just not able to do most questions given by the notes or lecturers.- I am simply giving excuses to myself not to attend the afternoon lecture...(Sigh~)

It's not like the lectures are boring.(sometimes) It is simply me not getting used to an intense 3 hours long lecture after such a long break from studying; I feel restless after sitting for long... Just got to re-adapt myself to my study mode again in about a month time...

Ok, that's about it then. The pic I used for the fanart:


This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment