Monday, July 21, 2014

Exhaustion and updates...

Yesterday was a fun day since I get to cycle again to polish my skills but more than anything, it is the great feeling of the wind brushing across my face that makes me want to cycle more! Didn't said this in the last few posts but... Last week, I finally learned how to turn! It was a great accomplishment for me! And thus, in the heat of excitement that I could finally cycle without much problem, I actually spent an hour and a half cycling
around my neighbourhood!

Guided by my brother to a certain long road that connected to another place, due to the time constrain, we only managed to cycle half way before turning back home or else our parents may worry... As it is, my goal now is to cycle to the end and see the beautiful scenery my brother told me the place has! 
Cycling like in the Pokemon ending credits(after beating Elite Four and the Champion)
However, due to the long duration (which is to me) that I cycle, my legs(especially my right leg) suffered. Had a great muscle cramp in my right leg that it hurts whenever I bend my right leg too fast... I guess I will have to hold off any exercise until it recovers... In addition, the exhaustion from cycling was a toll for the morning me when trying to wake up...



I had difficulties trying to open my eye and felt like going back to sleep but b'cos of the afternoon class I have today, need to get up and prepare for the class... My cure for such problem is to play my phone game(MA) till I'm semi-awake before making my way to the bathroom for a wash up.  

A little update on my one-shot manga project: I know I said I lack of inspiration in last few posts ago. However, as of now... I managed to get the inspiration back and start working again. There's a chance the drafts can be completed by this month but for the completed manga... It's hard to say since I just realised I've been drawing so much that the amount of pages keep increasing... Of course, more pages mean more touch-ups to do before it is done... Right now, there's a total of 15 pages draft done and I thought of expanding it a bit...(-.-) Maybe I should just stick to the original plan I had before... 

With that said, here's a little sneak peak of the manga (again):

Draft mode in H pencil

Draft mode in 2B pencil
This is the scene I've been wanting to draw; the moment Haru found Yuki on a tree while searching for her. I thought of drawing it into a 2 pages long scene to make it special ... Unfortunately, it was harder to make a 2 pages long scene than I expected...

Original planned 2 pages long scene...
The above is the one I drew long before page 1 was even made.- It was kinda a screwed up though the feel in this original was better than the one I drew. No matter both are fine but b'cos of how the panels were the drawn in the original that weren't flowing well, I decided to redo into a single page scene.  

It took me a while to redo this scene and this scene is the climax where everything will start from here before it goes all the way 'down'. Near the end will be when the audience has to choose; will it be a happy or a sad ending? With matters concerning dreams... There can always be a twist to make it a happy one or a sad one; b'cos a dream itself it a twist of reality after all!

Here's another art on this manga: (more for the sequel...)

It was supposed to be a scene like this:
Taken from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Movie 3: Rebellion trailer... 
The art itself is a spoiler itself for the upcoming sequel for the manga which depends whether it will have a happy or sad ending. 

That's all for now then. This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment