Sunday, July 27, 2014

Freedom once again back and FINALLY! My 2 dreams fulfilled!

On Friday, my pre-uni courses were over and freedom is back again for a period before school officially starts. It means I got more time working on my manga project and maybe finish it before school starts! But more than anything... Today... I FINALLY GOT MY VERY OWN LAPTOP! Banzai desu~ No more using shared laptop or second hand laptop! It is my wish(or dream) to get my own laptop and today's the day I finally got one! (I own it very much to my parents!)

Man, I can't contain excitement that the moment I reached home, I wanted to configure the laptop! It was a somewhat cumbersome process to set everything up but in the end I managed to finish it! All that left is some transfer here and there before the laptop is finally like mine! Ok, beside that, I (or rather my parents) bought another thing. Drumroll please~ 




INTUOS PEN TABLET! My second wish fulfilled! After looking at the various digital art in net and art communities, I've the urge to buy art tablet and do digital art! However, I guess I was too naive or ignorant in thinking that doing digital art is the same as drawing on paper. It was hard to draw, let alone colour...



The drawing above is done, using ArtRage Studio. The quality is like Paint though using a stylus to draw is still easier than using a mouse... (Then again, I can also use my art tablet to draw in Paint...)  I think the only difference between ArtRage Studio and Paint is the difference in functions; ArtRage Studio>Paint-(Obviously)

Feeling depressed from that poor art, I decided to try the other art software that came along with the purchase of the art tablet, CLIP STUDIO PAINT DEBUT.



And man, I should have spent my afternoon using this software than ArtRage Studio! Apparently, I managed to make a decent art out of this software. As it is, this is still uncompleted since I still want to try colouring and maybe complete the outfits of the people in the art piece. Until then, I better go work on my manga project first... (Not much progress from setting up my laptop and playing with my art tablet...) 

And that's all for now! Going to go watch some animes and call it a day! (Though tmr's a public holiday so...>.<) This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment