Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Fun and Tiring day spent...

Today, there's a bonding session for freshmen under the same university facility I am taking this coming August. I went for it, hoping to know my classmates(and I did!^^). The session was spent on a beach, playing team games. Though the weather wasn't on the good side, I managed to enjoy rafting with my team members and of course my future classmates! All in all, I had fun; both playing on the games prepared and getting to know more people! Although the nasty thing about playing on beach, especially rafting, is that I will get all dirty... (I know, I know. Playing on the beach will surely get dirty and everything but...) It's not like I mind so much about getting dirty but there's a limit to it... I am not particular about it does not equal to me liking it. After the activities (which ended early due to bad weather...), I had a shower. It did help to get me a little clean but still not as clean as I am, at home blogging right now...  With that said, I felt like closing my eyes now... Should I have known it would this tiring(I actually kinda expected it...), I shouldn't go for cycling yesterday... And now, due to overuse of my legs especially my right leg(again...-_-), I had muscle cramp again on the same leg!(Sigh~) I guessed I didn't learn my lesson; never to overwork my right leg and having vigorous activities on the day after cycling = to overworking my own legs...

After the bonding session, I still have a movie (that I won the tickets) to watch with my sister. I thought of calling it a day but it will be a waste to not watch the movie when I have free tickets of it... In the end, I managed to watch  the movie without sleeping at all; mostly b'cos the movie was quite exciting!

The movie's called into the storm. Seeing or even hearing from the title, you may think it is going to be a boring or lame movie but after watching it...Man, it was off my expectations!- It was actually a great movie with humor, touching scenes and combined with exciting parts that raise my heart beats a few times at the climax! Basically, the story is as the title is called; it is a story on storms or rather hurricanes and tornadoes. Living in a country without natural disasters, hurricanes, tornadoes may not be a foreign topic but they certainly are something I've had not seen up close of or the damages caused in person. Seeing this movie made me feel fortunate that I am living in Singapore.

Beside that, the movie focus a lot on time capsules and now, I realised that... All these blog entries I wrote could very well be time capsules for the future me who may come back and read or even add on the posts till the end! As it is, sometimes I read posts from last year and will be thrown down the memory lane. Until now, then I realised that the question of what I did in the past may seem out of the present me to do, was long answered. People change as time goes by and that is the concept that time capsules are based on. What kind of person will you be 10 years, 20 or 25 years down the road?-Will you be the same? Time capsules are simply messages from past you to the future you! Imagine Homura from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica doing a time capsule from the first timeline and she after god, how many timelines reading the time capsule. How will she react? Will she then realise her choice to selfishly  take Madoka away from the Law of Cycle a wrong one or strengthen her will and determination that yes, what she did was the right choice?-I wonder about that... Haha, just imagine the future me who is a workaholic that no longer likes anime(Doubt it will happen>.<) will think when she sees these posts in this blog. 

That's all then. Going to go rest up soon- Feeling lethargic right now... I guess I will continue my manga project tomorrow and as well as some pre-uni course homework... This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~
    

No comments:

Post a Comment