Saturday, October 18, 2014

War Maki Final Report and chapter 10 storyline...

This post was originally to be posted on Tuesday but due to my mistake of doing-wrong-assignments... The time spent was devoted to 'amending' this mistake and subsequently, I've quite a fair bit of stuff to do, considering that there was two tests this week. And as of today, those 2 tests had ended.-I can't really say if I did alright or not; all I know is that I did what I could, based on the preparation I did. Therefore, right now, I've some time to blog. (Here's a little make-up for the absence...)

Did this while bored from studying...(Will be uploading in DA and Pixiv! Hav already uploaded on my instagram...)
First of all, War Maki Final Report. After a gruesome 10 days of Maki's scorematch, the event comes to an end. It was one of the thrilling yet at the same time, rushing one!-Unlike the other two previous events of Nozomi's and Rin's(I joined SIF late..) At about 7 days before the event ends, my status was near yet still far from my goal of getting Sr Maki card.


I was worried that I may not make it and need to use my love gems...

However, at the 8th day or so, I finally reached my goal!

Welcome to my team, Maid Maki!

Well Maki, that's essentially what being a maid is about!(But I wouldn't want to do that for fear of enraging Nico...)

And, here's my ranking:



I was trying to get into the 4000th rank and above but apparently, that would very much require love gems...

No, no, Kotori!
As a F2P, love gems are precious! I can't just spend without much care! Anyway, I've already achieved my goal to get SR Maki!

Next up, some screenshots of the individual 3-man groups from chapter 10:

Bibi! 

Lily White! 

Printemps!-Unfortunately I couldn't get a single shot of them three in Yukata...

While reading the stories, mental note to myself: not to mess with an upset Nozomi...


Maki's a genius...0.0


Maki, I think you just stepped on a landmine... You should follow Umi:


Giving a somewhat neutral answer...

That's pretty much conclude my SIF update. Following this event will be Eli's event!-Just right for her birthday that is coming in 4 days time!(I may or may not do a fanart...Depending on my workload...-.-)

This post was also supposed to be on some future updates but... I can't really rmb what updates so I will post when I rmb.

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment