Sunday, October 5, 2014

Feeling slack...[Just A Dream] manga project drafts to be done tmr(Hopefully~)

I feel like this recess week has been a waste, not doing much but my tutorials... It is like I don't think I have enough work to keep me occupy... And, I feel that I'm not doing much, slacking in the weekend... It's not like there are ten years' series or something; this is Uni I am talking about where questions are set by lecturers- only way to get practice questions is from the Uni pass yr papers which do not have all modules...Sigh... Maybe I should try re-do all my tutorial again. 

Then again, maybe it is because it is the recess week where there r no lessons for a week, thus I could finish my work for next week without worrying much on the next. In a way, I was able to catch up and not rush through my work with this break! Also, I could catch up on stuff that I was lacking behind in the first half of the semester!

Even so, I had been sleeping later and later to the pt it is now a normal thing for me which is bad.(-.-) I need to adjust my time back... Well, just like most high-school or higher educational students, night is the time to do my stuff; sometimes I just don't feel like working in the morning or afternoon until at night, I suddenly feel energised to work till late and end up waking late from a late sleep.-The cycle repeats... Once a daylight creature, now a nocturnal...Sigh... Hopefully, when I come out and work, my routine will change though I doubt so... 

Besides my personal problem, it seems that I managed to have time to work on my current manga project; Just A Dream. As it is, the manga is near its end with a few more pages to wrap things up. I probably can finish it tomorrow with tomorrow being a public holiday! Right now, the manga has a total of 36 pages; quite a load of pages and the first time I drew so much(>.<) This just means a ton of touch-ups to do after the drafts are done...Sigh... Don't worry I will get it done after my exams; for now, once the drafts are done, I will leave it until after my exams.(at least I gotten the story down before I lose my inspiration!

Before I end off, EN SIF's first score match will be held tomorrow and it is a Maki's event!- Not much of a fan of Maki but love to get her. However, experiencing such event for first time with Jap server, I've doubts that I can do well... Well, just got to see how is it!- Maki, here I come! 



Oh yeah, regarding the T-shirt design competition I mentioned in previous post, I had finished but it is not exactly nice as I rushed through... Well, at least I submitted something than forfeited it... I can't upload the design until after the outcome of the competition; if(touch wood) my design didn't get selected, then I will upload/post it...

This reminded me that I actually joined a event called Secret Santa, hosted by a DA group(Anime-And-Manga) I am in. And one of the rules is that participants must give his/her partner the gift or else they are banned from future similar events.(Don't know if the member will be kicked out of the group...) This tells me that I have the responsibility as the one who signed up for that particular competition to uphold that responsibility. Thus, I feel that since I myself signed up(or caused this trouble to myself), I should settle it than run away from it by not submitting anything and wait for the deadline to pass...

That's about all my ramblings. This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~        

No comments:

Post a Comment