Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Failure at designing; I should just stick to drawing!

Well, apparently I'm not cut out for designing... Since my T-shirt design is not even selected in the top 5, I'm sure it is fine to post the design then.

My design- maybe I shouldn't make it into a shadow...

Maybe I will just stick to making anime T-shirt design instead! It's hard, considering the fact I am always drawing and not designing... As you can see, if it was a poster design, maybe this design will be a better choice... Or maybe I should have made it into a logo? Oh well. I guess I should focus on my studies until the time there is another art contest or something.

Heads up; Will be posting another tmr on my Maki War final report and some future plans. Before ending off, two great songs to share:

Promise by Chihaya Kisaragi (IDOLM@ASTER)


Sleeping Princess by Chihaya Kisaragi (IDOLM@srer)

I haven't watched IDOLM@STER (Was planning not to until I heard these 2 songs!) Awesome and touching songs by Chihaya- She's official my fave! Maybe going to watch this show after my exams! Seems funny with a slight drama as compared to love live.
Recently, I think I had been listening to anime idol songs and no doubt they are great!-Different from anime opening and ending songs in which a group of voices singing together, blending together to bring out the emotional part of songs, making them powerful that even after much listening, I don't grow much tired of them!
On the topic of music, I will tidy the music playlist, considering that some songs are been taken down by Youtube...(Time for replacement...) Also, I may be making two; one for anime songs and the other for 'idol' type of songs(esp. love live songs though may or may not be able to find on Youtube...Cross fingers!)

That's all then, hope u like these 2 songs as I do! Disclaimer: I don't hold any rights to any of the videos or songs!

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment