Thursday, October 9, 2014

Random story writing...

A day like any other yet it was the day my life turned upside down; before me, my family who was shielding me was killed one by one by the murder in front of me. Not knowing my existence due to the 'shelter' my family brought about, the murder left, 'sparing' me. I couldn't see the murder but I certainly saw a mark of butterfly on his back. It was a mark that I will never forget. That was the day I lost everything and gained something called 'revenge'...

I took up swordsmanship with only one goal in mind. And, it was there I met him. His unique blond hair caught my attention but more than anything, it was his aqua blue pair of eyes that attracted me to him. Those eyes, though they are beautiful, seem to look lonely... I can't help want to know why...Not only his features but his aura... He had this mysterious aura that I can't help feel curious and interested to know more about him. To top it up, he is one anti-social guy who refuse all invitations from everyone and always seem to be alone, staring a far, emitting a sad and lonely feel. Somehow, I've the urge to do something!

I never saw myself as a pestering person but to deal with such type of person, it can't be helped. After 'observing' him for quite a while, I can almost recite his daily routine and thus begin my operation to get that guy out of his shell. He is one stubborn and persistent person but it was no match to me and in the end, my one month of 'pestering' finally worked. He started to talk a little but it was always in riddles that I sometimes find it exhausting to hold a conversation with him yet it was refreshing and fun when I talked with him.

Soon our relationship deepens and over time, it was like his existence was magical; the hatred I gained slowly subsided and eventually got replaced by something strong and overwhelming that I thought I would never experience after that day...Love... It was the first time I felt this way and I grew scared, not knowing what this feeling was at first and how to deal with it. Like what most people would do in this situation, I avoid him... That was the start of a cat-and-mouse game; I would go somewhere where I know he won't be there and he will try hard to find me. Eventually, we (or rather me) grew tired of the game to the point a confrontation is necessary. Running was no longer an option. It was that day I confessed and I wished I hadn't. 

It was also the day the truth was out. Unable to hold it anymore, he spoke(once again) in riddles of how dumb I was to fell in love with him, someone who I shouldn't. It was confusing until he took off his shirt and showed his back to me. I stared hard to the point I may bore a hole at his back. There it was; that mark...That huge mark of butterfly... The memories of that day; the slight, the smell, the feel, everything came rushing back to me. 
"Do you get it now?" I turned to face him, seeing him smirking before me; just like that time.

"Do you now know why I even come close to you?" He asked and only gotten a silent response from me. He continued.

"Don't you get it? I come close so that i could find the right opportunity to kill you!" At that confession, my whole body was trembling so much that I thought 'one more word and you're-!'

"[insert MC's name]! Do you really think I like you? You're annoying; always pestering me that i wished you just-!"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed, charging straight with my sword held tight by my two hands towards him as my tears flow. There was nothing but hatred in me, fueling my anger towards him. And, it was that emotion that blind me from the sight before me. If I had been more calm, I would have saw; a smile on his face as he accepted my sword-thrust into his heart. He fell and I fell as well.

"[insert MC's name]..." He hugged me. His call and his warmth brought me to my senses as I was aware of my surrounding, been dyed in red. Looking at the sword on my hand, stabbed through his heart, I immediately dropped it and wanted to run until he hugged me even more tightly. My body tensed up, all frozen up, unable to move. 

"[MC's name]...[MC's name], look at me..." I couldn't; not after what I had done. He sighed and gently turned me around with his weak hands. Amber meet blue. It was like a connection had established between us; we moved closer before we knew it, our lips met. 

(PS:I'm bad with romance scene so don't think I know how to continue... In the first place, I don't write romance stories...I think those romance fanfics I read just rubbed me off that i actually wrote such genre...-.-)


SAD END: The guy died and MC live in a life of depression before dying.

HAPPY END: The guy died and MC live in a life of depression before dying. After thousands of years, the guy and MC reincarnated. They met with each other and live happily ever after.

A little something: what spur me to write this?- Well, the question of How will you respond if the one you fell in love was the one who murdered your family? spur this story where this story is on a neutral stand but towards the love side... If it is you, which will you choose? Love or is it revenge? This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment