Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thoughts on my Working and Schooling Lives...

A drawing done a while ago...
It has been almost a month since I started work (and likely to get my pay in the next week or something). I can only conclude that desk work is really not my cup of tea. To think I can fall asleep while at work just goes to show how boring I think desk work is, to me.(sigh) Well, I find myself to be one that prefer hands-on to theory based work. And this temp job kinda fuel my dislike towards desk work...

It's not exactly bad but I find myself wasting time doing the job when I still have many (own) projects to do... It's an irony; when I've no job, I try to think of plan to spend my day and when I've a job, I can't help feel that I don't much time doing the things I've planned out... Sometimes, things just don't go my way...

That's work life for ya! Moving on to my school life... Just last week's Friday, I received the results of my application from one of the local Universities I applied for. I didn't believe it at first as it was said the results will only be out in May. In the end, the results were really out and...DRUMROLL PLEASE! I got accepted by the Uni! Though it isn't my first choice of course, I am still beyond happy to know I've a place in a local Uni!

Being the somewhat boastful person, I asked my other JC friends, whether they've received their results. My expectation was downwards disappointing; the friend replied that like any other friends, she had long gotten the results from both local Uni long ago... That piece of news just brought my mood down from elated to somewhat sad. I can simply conclude that I am like the last of the last in my friends to have received my results and my result is just from one Uni; I am still waiting for the other Uni's(Sigh) before making a decision.

Dark~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment