Friday, May 23, 2014

Project Updates and a shocking truth!

Good news to all, I've finally finished the touch-ups for chapter 1 of the manga series! (after much push and force...) All that left is the scanning of the chapter before dialogue is added and then... The chapter is good to go!

And here's some parts of it:

Ruins everywhere...

Corpses lying around and...

A single hand, reaching for her...

A story based on school life...

The main character-

Friends' bond-


"I told you not to be alone by yourself..." (said by Madoka to Homura in Mahou Shoujo Magica Madoka)

Not exactly said in this chapter but the feeling is there. These are just some sneak shots before the full chapter is out... Not exactly satisfied with the chapter but it is still presentable(I guess?) Well, Ciel can assure you that!

"It's good!"
 
Oops, did I ever mention the main character is called Ciel? The name is simply inspired by the fact how beautiful this name is, meaning sky in French(I think...) As a result, the characters' names are largely French names... If you're wondering why the main character has a pony-tail, it's simply because the time I was making this manga, I was experimenting on pony-tailed guys.

The chapter will likely be uploaded in the next week unless I decided to be diligent to finish it by Sunday... (Which is hardly the case >.<) The most troubling thing is the name of the manga(yet to think of one....-_-)

For Tales project, I think it is unlikely for me to reach the quota for this month and months after... I'm thinking of REALLY putting it on hold till I finished the new one-shot idea. I know my priorities but when it comes to artistic stuff, my heart does the talking than my head... Please forgive my incompetent mindset!

Talking about the new one-shot idea, here's the draft character designs!

This is the first time I drew 'so many' girls. I decided to challenge myself by putting the manga in the setting of an all girls' school! Not sure if I've mentioned, I suck at drawing females, thus avoid drawing them if possible but that couldn't happen in a manga; normally, there should be a mixture whether it is the main character, the supporting character or simply the passer-by.

I will start working on this idea once chapter 1 of the manga series is done! Meanwhile, going to work on MC's family members for a second character design! This char design focuses solely on the female students, of which the last 3 chars are MC's friend. MC is the one on the right while the girl beside her is the transfer student whom helped her.

Had fun creating these characters! If you've noticed, I've decided to draw different types of eyes for each girl, hence the girls are unique; not just because of their hairs but also their eyes!

The shocking truth (in MA):


When I was at this chapter, I was thinking, 'This must be an error!' However, that word 'her' is used thrice!- Hard to see as a translation mistake! This just destroys my image for Gawain. A trap! A trap like Sorcery King Arthur! (Ugh...) This is just like the gender issue of Atro from Brave Frontier!
'You called?' (Not my Atro... Unfortunately... The only hero I failed to get...)
But man, I salute to Gawain for being brave to fight head on with the dragon. More than that, Tech Chapter Arthur's expression is priceless at Gawain's sacrifice.
Didn't read the story of Tech Chapter but heard that the Arthur followed Merlin's steps which I hated much. In a way, my view of her changes after that. And, I kinda feel that she deserved to have her right-hand man being killed yet at the same time, it is sad... 

To end off, a threesome declaration by the Arthurs:
Knew that I've to fight Mordred one day, seeing the opening and all. The most curious thing is that, what exactly is Mordred trying to do, betraying the Blade Protector Arthur.- I've a feeling it is a not bad reason... Got to read on!

Well, that all for now! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment