Thursday, May 1, 2014

Labour Day- A day spent well with friends. Free MA postcard gotten!

Today is Labour Day; a day where working people like me can rest. And yes, I did rest much though the energy saved from the rest was spent in the evening when I met up with one friend to pass her some stuff and then meet the other group of friends for dinner. The friend I met up earlier gave me a birthday present which may be 'a bit' too late but I am still happy; not because of the present but rather she remembered! In addition, it is the thought that counts.

Present with the card- Love the Nanoha art she did on the card!

My friend got me a Tumbler of my favourite colour and with cute design
 While shopping with her, I went to a comics shop. I was looking around until I saw a Million Arthur(MA) postcard at the counter! Not sure whether it is free or not, I asked the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper actually replied that it cost a lot when in actual fact... IT IS FREE! Too good to be true! And if my friend didn't suggest going there, I wouldn't have known!

Front
Back
 I guess MA is super popular, giving out postcards and better yet, there is a MA event in my very own country, Singapore, on the 10th of May! Look forward to the event!

FYI: For Singaporeans like me and like comics, Kinokuniya has a comics event that give out free comics on this coming Saturday! Don't miss it!

And so, that is all. Going to go rest now and prepare for work tomorrow! This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment