Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tales Project Monthly Update: Tales Of Destiny 2

After much push(by myself), I completed TOD 2 characters with the last two done, just this week.


Kyle Dunamis

Reala

Judas

Loni Dunamis

Nanaly Fletch

Harold Berselius
 If I must say from my experience, I had a hard time drawing TOD 2 characters, especially Loni... After drawing a second time(the one I have uploaded), Loni still don't look like Loni...(Sigh) I did some screw up with Harold... The only ones I am proud of are Reala and Judas.

And so, the next one in line, TOS may or may not be uploaded. (It depends largely on my progress in my other projects...) I'll try my best to finish chapter 1 of the manga series by this week so that I can either start on TOS or the new manga one-shot.

This is Will signing off, ja ne~

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment