Monday, May 5, 2014

Comics Day!-CompAce magazine, MGLN original chronicle movie first vol 1 & MGLN innocent vol 3 bought!

Last Saturday was the comics day event in Kinokuniya. I went to Kino earlier in fear of the free comics being taken up. However, in the end, there weren't much people and well I got a bag of comics.

Well, they're... Comics literally; like in the west and not the east... I guess I'll take my time to read them...

Along with this event exclusive for members, there was a 20% discount for books and magazines. And, I bought CompAce magazine, MGLN original chronicle movie first manga volume 1 and MGLN innocent volume 3.


I know that I said that I won't buy CompAce magazine anymore due to it being bulky but seeing it as MGLN innocent is starting on a new arc with Subaru and Teana as children and the free gift of MGLN Vivid phone strap... As a MGLN fan, I can't resist much of buying it.(Sigh) It was a good thing I did or I wouldn't have known that my assumption that Vivio was practising to fight with Einhart came true, seeing their fight in this issue plus the great turn-around in Fate Prisma Illya 3rei!

Photos taken are from:(In order from below...)
  1.  The free gift
  2. MGLN Innocent arc 2 DUEL 01: New stars
  3. MGLN Vivid Memory 60 (No idea of the title)
  4. Fate Prisma Illya 3rei chapter 30 
Free gift that comes along with this issue

Coloured page for a new arc! SPOILERS: This scene is a dream of Subaru asking Teana about Brave Duel

FATE! OMG! The glasses look great on you!(I always take Fate as a glasses person!) And Alica is as short as ever. Wonder how does the other grown-up characters look like especially the materials!
 A little summary of the chapter:(rough understanding since I do not know japanese; understanding through the art.) Apparently, Subaru thought of asking Teana about Brave duel that she even dream about it and in her dream, Teana not only knows but is a top player(?) And a large amount of pages is put into introducing the Nakajima family, interaction between Subaru and Teana where the Subaru's  dream takes place but the reactions are different from Teana. With that, Subaru and Teana reach the T&H shop for brave duel. A much grown-up Fate plus a little taller Alicia are shown with Alicia doing MC in bunny outfit while Fate helping out with the shop. I guess this is where the chapter ends with Subaru going to try out brave duel?- No idea about the last part... This got me curious as to how Subaru and Teana's barrier jacket will look like and as well as the other characters; will they(the other characters) have same barrier jackets or upgraded to the strikers design? That can only be answered in the next issue!

Memory of Claus and Olivie...

Wonder how Claus felt when he stared at the ship, unable to do anything...And how did Einhart actually felt...


Knock-out punch! Or not?

Great willpower you have there, Vivio. Sometimes when I see their adult modes, I can't help to think of them as adults when they are still children. To have such willpower when children are supposed to know fun and not pain, I applaud for them. (Then again, this isn't reality...)
Another knock-out punch but...

Counter by Vivio! See the next issue for the conclusion!
 
I must be lacking behind; I had no idea why is Vivio(adult form) wearing black jacket again when she had adopted the white jacket after her mother(Nanoha)? A boost-up?-No idea. Anyway, it is as I assumed or predicted that like the fight between Nanoha and Fate, Vivio is following her mother(Nanoha)'s footstep of befriending; by fighting your soon-to-friend whom will turn into your lover best friend for a lifetime. It was intense and in fact the best until now. Readers can also see how much Vivio has improved from losing to Einhart straight in the beginning and now, she's landing hits plus at the end...Wonder if Einhart will faint from this punch? [Having conflicting thoughts of which conclusion will be great since I feel that Einhart should lose as that girl need a wake-up call especially from Vivio to let go of the past yet on the other hand, I like Einhart's character and hate to see her lose; like Fate...](Sigh) Bet MGLN vivid is ending soon with this fight...

Coloured page!

FINALLY! Both of them finally met after so many chapters! Great to see Miyu!

Brilliant strike by Illya! That scumbag deserves it for hurting Miyu and everything!  

And all Hell break lose...No shit...

This is one chapter worth to buy the magazine. FINALLY! I mean like finally they met and this time having the ability to rescue Miyu! Although the author is real cruel to cut their meeting short with the ending... I guess after settling this big problem which is the climax of the climax in the series, all secrets shall be revealed unless the author has planned for a fourth arc? Oh well, I am always ready for more so long as the storyline is interesting! Looking forward to the animation in July!

And so, that's about it! I'm getting lazy to post the full chapter and also, I felt that if one is really a fan and don't have the patience to wait, then he/she should just buy the magazine to read instead. In a way, if you want it, you got to get it yourself or take the 'painful' way of waiting. I just upload a few pages to get people interested and buy the magazine if you really want to know the full chapter.

Dark~

No comments:

Post a Comment